BY TOMBSTONE

Our pizza makers have been obsessing over the perfect TOMBSTONE Pizza for more than 50 years. These experts say, it's all about the ingredients, balancing the flavors and creating the perfect crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. That obsession is our love for our pizzas. TOMBSTONE Original Classic Sausage - take a bite and fall in love. see more...

Catie M.
A solid B+ of a dinner, great in a pinch, nothing super special but affordable and filling for a small family on the go. It's quick and easy, when we have to rush or when mama has a headache and doesn't feel up to cooking... basically, it's not the greatest thing ever but I am crazy grateful for the existence of Tombstone pizza.
Brooke M.
I like this brand of pizza. It's cheap but it's good. This particular flavor, I don't necessarily like the sausage flavor. It's not good quality. I like to stick with the cheese or pepperoni pizzas instead.
Mary H.
Brooklyn Park , MN
Tombstone pizzas are my all time favorite frozen pizzas . But they have gotten pretty spendy the past few years . You use to be able to get them 2 for $3.00 now your lucky if they ever go on sale .
maranda m.
Towanda, PA
I absolutely love how crispy these pizzas are. they are a very reasonable price and they have a great taste! It is super delicious and i am always satisfied.
Brittney B.
Cameron, NC
The tombstone original has some of the best crust ever!!! The only thing is that the pizza seems a bit small. But just buy two lol
Katie S.
South Charleston
Tombstone is a really good brand. They usually aren't stingy with their toppings and it always tastes fresh.