BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Pepperoni/Cheese Half & Half Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Titusville, FL
Tombstone is inexpensive and so yummy! The half-cheese and half-pepperoni is great for our house, where the kids don't agree on what they like on their pizza. It goes BOGO at Publix quite often and I stock up. So easy, delicious and great for those nights when I don't feel like cooking.
Rebeckah J.
Rebeckah J.
Box Elder, SD
Really like these pizzas. we get them occasionally and add extra toppings (banana peppers, jalapeños, sausage) and customize it so we each get something we like. Really easy to make and always come out really crispy! I'd definitely recommend these pizzas.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Pacifica, CA
Bought this for my kids who can't agree on anything so having a split topping option is nice when grabbing a frozen pizza. The quality left something to be desired. The dough tasted more like the cardboard round it came on and the sauce was not very good
Erica S.
Erica S.
This is our all time favorite frozen pizza! It's half and half which is perfect because we both like cheese and pepperoni pizzas. We only ever buy this brand of frozen pizzas. Their sauce is amazing and there's just the right amount on the pizza!
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Apo, AP
This is perfect for my boys who are divided when it comes to their favorite pizza. One loves pepperoni and one only likes cheese. It's not our absolutel favorite frozen pizza, but everyone gets what they want and everyone is happy when we buy it.
Andy C.
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Tombstone will always be one of my favorite frozen pizzas. I typically go for something with more toppings but their cheese pizza is just one of the best. The half and half makes the rest of the family happy too.
Randi C.
Randi C.
The taste and quality of this pizza is way worth more than the price. we always buy this one because some of us like pepperoni and some cheese and it's nice to not have to cokk two different pizzas
Madi G.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
This pizza is a crowd pleaser. I thought the crust was delicious. It got crunchy on the outside and remained soft inside. The toppings had good flavor as well! I thought it was a little expensive.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Gastonia, NC
We have three kids. One of our girls will only eat cheese pizza. Naturally, the other two will only eat pepperoni. Problem solved. Yummy pizza and no tears! Thank you, Tombstone!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Okeechobee, FL
Love the half and half option since 2 out of 3 of my kids only likes cheese and the other 2 like pepperoni. This way everyone is happy and no complaining. That's a definite win!