Tombstone Half & Half Pizza Cheese/Pepperoni uploaded by Melissa M.

BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Cheese Pepperoni Half & Half Pizza.

Since 1962.

Per 1/4 pizza.

Cheese:

320 calories.

Pepperoni:

380 calories.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Preservative free crust.

Made with pork, chicken & beef.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Casey S.
Pawnee
I love the pizza the crust gets a little too hard for my liking. I love the idea of it having half and half pizza when I can't decide what kind I want that would be perfect to have.
Katie G.
This is a major throw back to my childhood and it is still delicious. Definitely not the fanciest pizza in the freezer section but, definitely one of the most delicious.
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
This is the perfect pizza for our family! We all don't like pepperoni so it is very nice to have the choice to get one pizza half and half instead of having to make two or put pepperoni on half before cooking! I would recommend to those with picky pizza eaters!
Gina S.
Saint Louis, MO
🍕 love love it! My top favorite is mama Lucias. Pizza is so good. I'm not disappointed in it. No it's not healthy but come on everyone loves a good pizza. Only con is that it's not healthy. Easy to throw in the oven and make.
Rebecca H.
Evansville, IN
I think Tombstone is the best affordable frozen pizza out there. Crust is never soggy, toppings are plentiful and flavorful. It’s easy to make and serve. Great product for the price. Would definitely recommend.
Kerri S.
These are a classic. It feels like every grocery store has them. They are priced competitively. They are delicious. My husband thinks they taste a little cheap but I just tell him they are cheap. I will continue to buy
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Tombstone is one of my favourite frozen pizza brands and the half pepperoni/half cheese is really convenient when sharing between a vegetarian and an omnivore.
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
This is a great brand of pizza. It is inexpensive and I love the thin crust. I like getting the half and half because then the adults and kids can eat the same pizza.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH
I love tombstone pizzas ! I like to cook a little longer to get extra crispy .the pizza taste more fresh than other brands . No card board taste and super cheap . We normally cook one at least once a week !
Julie G.
Holland, MI
I love tombstone. It is thin crust which I love, The sauce is great, And this one is perfect because it is half cheese and half pepperoni and then all my kids can share it.