BY TOMBSTONE #100 in Frozen Pizza

Tombstone® Pepperoni Garlic Bread Pizza.
Since 1962.
Naturally flavored.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Liz H.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
You know, sometimes you just really want a frozen pizza. Well, when that hunger strikes, this pizza is the one to get! I love the crust, and it is just the right size for my family. The toppings are perfectly placed and it's delicious! The directions are spot on. This pizza is very well priced, allowing us to stock up for those lazy days where dinner just needs to be simple.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Tombstone Garlic Bread Pizza with Pepperoni was actually not so bad for a frozen pizza! The price was great (found at our grocery store in the freezer section). I would buy this again and would recommend to anybody who is looking for something quick to cook (and as far as frozen pizza's go... this one really wasn't so bad!).
Gina S.
Gina S.
In my opinion this is hands down the best frozen pizza on the market. It is super cheap and found at most grocery stores. It is so delicious and a quick fix for when you just don't feel like cooking or don't have the time to cook but still want a good meal. I highly recommend trying this pizza if you already haven't!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Garlic, garlic, and more garlic. This is my kind of pizza! I love garlic bread and pizza. So when both are combined it's the best of both words. Something I love about tombstone pizza is the price. It is easy to obtain and the taste of this pizza is a mix between garlic bread and pepperoni pizza. I really liked it.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I was a little skeptical when buying the tombstone garlic bread pizza, but i was surprised to find out how good it tastes. It does not compare to eating a digiornos pizza but it's still pretty good especially for the price. I would definitely buy this pizza again if i need to stretch those dollars.
Kebra C.
Kebra C.
Its hard for me to find frozen pizzas that I like. Normally tombstone is a wonder for me, however this garlic bread pizza leaves a bad taste in your mouth (not the same as regular garlic bread) and leaves out essential flavors.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Nashville
TOMBSTONE PIZZAS ARE THE BEST DRUNK FOOD EVER. Granted that you aren't so drunk you cannot operate the oven. They're cheap as heck. Delicious. And also cheap. Tombstone and Totinos are my go-to personal pizzas for sure.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Spring, TX
The garlic bread pizza is really good! We are big fans of all things garlic, so this is a no brainer. My boys don't really eat any toppings, something they pick off the pepperoni and sometimes they will eat them.
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
The crust on this pizza is good! Great alternative to their original thin crust. Easy throw in the oven pizza. Good price for the product! My family love tombstone pizza! We buy this brand very often!
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
My boys love Tombstone Garlic Bread Pepperoni Pizza! It doesn't take long to cook and the boys eat it up! We stay stocked up on Tombstone, and the garlic bread is yummy without being too overpowering!