BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Pepperoni Garlic Bread Pizza.
Since 1962.
Naturally flavored.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Lexie N.
Trenton, OH
I’ve been eating tombstone pizzas since I was a little girl. They were always my go to babysitting food. You can never go wrong with a good frozen pizza from tombstone. And the new garlic bread crust is divine. They flavors are so powerful and delicious.
Tracy K.
Bolingbrook , IL
Love this pizza. You never go hungry after one because the crust is so thick. It has the perfect amount of garlic, cheese, sauce, and flavoring that it's hard to believe it wasn't ordered from a restaurant. It's so good that when I'm not longer hungry (because of the thick bread) I get a fork and eat the toppings off the read of the pizza. Because it's so good I can't stop eating it but the bread is so think it fills me up after only a couple pieces.
Nancy P.
chicago, IL
I was a little skeptical when buying the tombstone garlic bread pizza, but i was surprised to find out how good it tastes. It does not compare to eating a digiornos pizza but it's still pretty good especially for the price. I would definitely buy this pizza again if i need to stretch those dollars.
Gina S.
In my opinion this is hands down the best frozen pizza on the market. It is super cheap and found at most grocery stores. It is so delicious and a quick fix for when you just don't feel like cooking or don't have the time to cook but still want a good meal. I highly recommend trying this pizza if you already haven't!
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
These are really good pizzas I love the garlic crust to them. Really good flavor and the pepperonis cook up just perfect really good cheese and it you can tell it's real cheese.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love the garlic bread crust!! It is so delicious and amazing!! I love having quick friends pizza that I can make whenever I want to have a pizza night at home and not be too expensive!!
delaney g.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
this pizza is so good it blows my mind ,? i am not usually a fan of tombstone, but when i tried these lil things i was blow away!!!!!!! i now have a go to pizza that i'll be buying again and again for sure
Samantha W.
Decatur, IL
This has to be my favorite kind of the Tombstone brand. The others are just plan and do not stand apart from the other frozen pizzas. This one has a lot of flavor and is a great price. My local super market will have them on sale sometimes 5 for $10 which is awesome.
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
The garlic crust on these pizzas really take them to the next level. My personal favorite is pepperoni, but any of the toppings Tombstone offers are great. Good price point too. I highly recommend these.
Kayla P.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I definitely would recommend this pizza. I believe that it is less than $5 and it tastes super good. The crust isn't too thin and it gets nice and crispy in the oven. I usually get stuffed crust pizza but this is my second favorite.