BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Cheese Garlic Bread Pizza.
Since 1962.
Naturally flavored.
Made with 100% real cheese. see more...

Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I wish Tombstone Pizzas got a little crunchier without having to burn it a little but overall they are pretty darn good. The Garlic Bread Pizza ­čŹĽ by TombStone Pizza is probably my favourite. The Garlic Bread feature gives their pizzas a really nice kick.
Stephanie D.
Michigan City, IN
I love the fact that they have these with garlic bread crust. I love thick crust on a pizza and this ones crunchy and the new crust is a plus. Tombstone pizza has a good selection of pizzas and at a good price and love when our store has deals on them.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
years ago I used to buy this pizza for the kids I used to babysit, especially when I was sleeping over. They, and I, loved it. We didnt have to wait for delivery, it was good pizza, and was so affordable. Let me tell you, those kids could eat and were picky and they loved it!
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Tombstone has been my favorite frozen pizza since childhood.  This particular product could not possibly be easier and the price was perfect.  The garlic was of far better quality than I would have imagined on such an inexpensive product.  I'll certainly be eating this again!
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
If you need a quick oven pizza that doesn't taste like cardboard, this is it. It's so good and filling. My husband can eat an entire one by himself so I always have to buy two! The garlic isn't overpowering but has such a rich flavor.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
If you love pizza and you love garlic bread, you've got to try this Tombstone pizza. It has the perfect balance between cheesy deliciousness and garlicky goodness. It's a nice, cost effective frozen pizza and I would definitely recommend.
Abby M.
Great taste, great price. Quick and easy dinner with kids. Wish there was more of a taste with garlic. I love that it is easy, taste is great especially for the price. Could always use more cheese!
Garrett G.
I love tombstone pizza! The crust comes out crunchy and the flavor is always excellent. It can be a little on the expensive side for a frozen pizza though. I buy a few a year. I would have to say they can add a little more garlic flavor in the pizza.
Kayla P.
Castle Rock, CO
I love cheese and garlic so this pizza is right up my alley and I'm wasn't disappointed with the taste! On days where I am not in the mood to cook it is nice to heat up the oven and eat a yummy meal that doesn't cost a ton.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I've bought this pizza in the past because I saw it had a garlic cheese crust, but I was disappointed. To me, it was too greasy, and Tombstone is not one of my favorite brands of frozen pizza. I will not purchase again.