BY TOMBSTONE

TOMBSTONE pizza’s classically scrumptious crust just got garlicky. Add our pepperoni and BAM! Need we say more? You may want to turn off your phone and close your eyes because your taste buds want all the attention. see more...

Stacey B.
Ephrata
Yum Yum Yum this is just TOO dang good!!! It like melts in your mouth good! The crust is garlic bread which makes it even BETTER!!!! You can trust this brand because they have been making pizzas FOREVER and they are sooooo GOOD, the sauce is just right and who can pass up garlic butter crust!!!! I know I can NOT, that's why I bought it in the first place! And it was awesome!
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I usually love tombstone's pizza and was very excited to try it with the special garlic bread crust. However was very disappointed. The garlic flavor was overwhelming to say the least. Wouldn't recommend for anyone who planned on breathing on anyone in the next twelve hours. Yikes
Marissa H.
Palmetto
I love pepperoni garlic bread pizza. It was very delicious, not disappointing at all. I wouldn't consider it very healthy. Not really sure how to compare it to similar products. I would buy it again.
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
You can’t go wrong with Tombstone, no matter which one you buy! Our house a few different brand of frozen pizza that are our favorites, and this is among them!
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I love this when I want to splurge on something bad!! I love garlic and there is jist enough on the crust and perfect amount of sauce and toppings!!
GOSIA M.
sometimes when I have no time to cook some dinner for my kids they really enjoy this pizza. they would like to eat this pizza everyday :)
Crystal C.
Wytheville , VA
A good tasting pizza to be frozen. It's a quick meal on busy evenings. Will definitely purchase again.