BY TOMBSTONE

Ooey, gooey 100% real cheese. Peppers, black olives, onions and 2X Total Meat Toppings as our Original Supreme Pizza A preservative free crust that's perfectly crisp on the outside and still soft inside. So much, it's almost too much. see more...

Violet F.
Columbus
One of my top favorite frozen pizzas ever!!! It has amazing taste and flavor and just as good if not better than other brands. It has sausage, pepperoni and bell peppers and I love it!! It's frozen pizza so not sure how healthy it is but it's still amazing.
Rosanne I.
Every once in a while I'll pick up a frozen pizza. I tried this one, and it's ok. Not the best, but not the worst. I like this flavor better than some of Tombstone's other flavors.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Ahh! I love this pizza. It is so delicious and it is my favorite out of all of them!  I would buy this again and i recommend you try this piza out for yourself.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great brand
Shanna W.
Morristown, TN
Lots of great pizza taste, with enough toppings to fill you up! You can't go wrong with this pizza! Any time!