BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Double - Top® Pepperoni Pizza.
New!
Since 1962.
2x total meat toppings.
As original pepperoni pizza.
Real®
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
I ate a double pepperoni Tombstone pizza Friday night. I'm just now getting over what I call "food poisoning". I vomited two separate times early Saturday morning with little sleep. I slept on and off all day Saturday with little energy. Ate some apple sauce and cereal to get my stomach back to stability. Today, Sunday, I finally have energy to move around.

The last time I got sick like this was from some bad Taco Bell. I was out of commission for two full days then. Whew! I'm back baby!

I'll never eat another Tombstone pizza again.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Tombstone is one of my go to frozen pizza options! The crust is thin but so good, its easy to hold and doesn't fall apart when you lift it up to eat. The flavor tastes great and the price is really affordable. I will definitely buy in the future and would recommend to others.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Love Tombstone! This one in particular extra pepperoni!! I have been a Tombstone customer my whole like-23 years and it is my go to frozen pizza. Super easy and quick to make. Good deal, when they are on sale at the grocery. Great flavor!!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
SURPRISINGLY GOOD pizza. We have bought this brand a few times and it doesn't disappoint. I think it can be hard to find a good frozen pizza and the whole family enjoys it. the sauce is nice and tasty. I will buy again for sure.
Amber L.
Amber L.
By far the BEST frozen pizza I've ever had! Ingredients are on point and taste fresh every time I eat it! Cooks to absolute perfection in the oven! Is often times WAY better than most deliveries!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I like the tombstone pizza - however you get getting the quality of a frozen pizza. The quality is not as good as other brands out here however it is a reasonable option for a quick meal idea!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Milaca, MN
DELICIOUS!!! I made two for my family because we usually need two pizzas. Not these! They were so filling there was only 1 piece taken out of the second Pizza. Guess what was for snack!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Pepperoni pizza is my favorite snack so when I was throwing a party for my friends college graduation I decided to make pizza, it was an awesome succeeds thanks to tombstone pizza
Monica H.
Monica H.
Greensboro, NC
My family and I are so busy, some nights we must resort to "frozen pizza." Tombstone is one of our favorites because the crust stays crisp and the cheese doesn't taste "frozen."
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Pretty good however crust isn't thick enough. Also it kinda tastes just like microwaveable pizza. Wish it was a little more like the taste you get from a homemade pizza!