BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Double - Top® Pepperoni Pizza.
New!
Since 1962.
2x total meat toppings.
As original pepperoni pizza.
Real®
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Halee Y.
Tombstone pizza is one of my favorite frozen pizza. It is absolutely delicious and very affordable! It doesn't take long to fix so that's good too. I would highly recommend buying it! You won't regret it.
Amber L.
By far the BEST frozen pizza I've ever had! Ingredients are on point and taste fresh every time I eat it! Cooks to absolute perfection in the oven! Is often times WAY better than most deliveries!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I'm not a big fan of the tombstone pizzas. The crust is too thin, the sauce is very spicy and the pepperoni was too spicy. I would not recommend tombstone pizzas.
Dominique C.
Crofton, MD
I have always been a simple pepperoni pizza girl and this pizza satisfies that craving. There is enough pepperoni that each bite you take has a slice in it. A great go to meal after a long day, quick and easy!
Krystle S.
Mobile, AL
Tombstone is the only pizza we will buy! It’s got a great crunchy crush and amazing cheese. This double top pepperoni is AMAZING! You can buy these anywhere. My only complaint is that the pepperoni is greasy when cooked but you can’t have it all.
Kara B.
Milton, DE
This is my favorite frozen pizza in the whole entire world and I'm so sad that I can't find the double pepperoni in my local stores anymore. But it's always a great quality and a decent price. I always stock up when it's on sale.
Bianca G.
Union city , NJ
Never was a fan of frozen pizza but surprisingly this one is really good. Once it's out of the oven it is very crispy and the cheese melts very nicely. This is definrely a oizzanill eat again.
Nicole B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my go to pizza for fresh home made pizza. It's quick and easy, has pepperoni chopped up inside as well as slices in top. Very affordable and totally worth it, Highly recommended.
Kat C.
Fpo, AP
For days when making dinner is just beyond our powers, we just pop this into the oven for a quick meal. We add more cheese on top though as it's not as cheesy as we feel pizza should be.
Jessica D.
Cedar Park, TX
My boyfriend and I are kind of suckers for frozen pizza. I know, it's not the healthiest option but we're a couple of gamers and with that, it's easy to forget that you haven't eaten in hours. So the best thing to do was to put a frozen pizza in the toaster oven, continue our gaming session and then get it when it's ready. Our go to option has always been Tombstone's Double Top Pepperoni, because Pepperoni is the best. There is just something about their sauce that I like. Not sure how to explain it, but for one of the cheaper options, you can never go wrong with this one. It had the perfect crust to topping ratio, which is great because I hate when there is way too much bread and not enough of the good stuff.