BY TOMBSTONE #75 in Frozen Pizza

Tombstone® Double - Top® Pepperoni Pizza.
New!
Since 1962.
2x total meat toppings.
As original pepperoni pizza.
Real®
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Krystle S.
Mobile, AL
Tombstone is the only pizza we will buy! It’s got a great crunchy crush and amazing cheese. This double top pepperoni is AMAZING! You can buy these anywhere. My only complaint is that the pepperoni is greasy when cooked but you can’t have it all.
Kristen Y.
My husband really liked this pizza but I definitely doctor it up worth additional cheese and some oregano and grated parm on top. I will say that I think the timing is off on the suggested baking time because it's always really dark on the bottom even if I do the minimum bake time.
Halee Y.
Tombstone pizza is one of my favorite frozen pizza. It is absolutely delicious and very affordable! It doesn't take long to fix so that's good too. I would highly recommend buying it! You won't regret it.
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
I love tombstone. I love their crust and I love how much pepperoni they put on the pizza. This is like a classic go to frozen pizza. Everything is just right with them. It's definitely my favorite frozen pizza brand.
Amber L.
By far the BEST frozen pizza I've ever had! Ingredients are on point and taste fresh every time I eat it! Cooks to absolute perfection in the oven! Is often times WAY better than most deliveries!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I'm not a big fan of the tombstone pizzas. The crust is too thin, the sauce is very spicy and the pepperoni was too spicy. I would not recommend tombstone pizzas.
Dominique C.
New Carrolltn, MD
I have always been a simple pepperoni pizza girl and this pizza satisfies that craving. There is enough pepperoni that each bite you take has a slice in it. A great go to meal after a long day, quick and easy!
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
I love this pizza it's so good and it's so thick and tasty when you take it out of the oven and feels like you went to a real restaurant it's so delicious I would definitely get again yes I recommend to others
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
My favorite pizza to get whenever I'm stopping at Walmart before a Redbox movie night… It's so delicious and I've never heard anyone complain about it I don't know a better pizza especially not for the oven