BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Double-Top® 4 Meat Pizza.
New!
Since 1962.
Real®
Made with 100% real cheese.
2x total meat toppings.
As our original 4 meat pizza.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Sausage, hamburger, pepperoni, Canadian bacon.
Sausage & pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Yanceyville, NC
Meatlovers wanted. Tombstone is a good pizza choice if you are wanting pizza without the heavy price tag that can come with some of the delivery or pickup prices. My only problem as with most cheaper pizzas is that there's not enough toppings and I end up having to purchase them to get what I want.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY
Growing up with 3 brothers and myself, my mom seemed to always keep these and we had them regularly. They are delicious and the sauce and meats used are proportionate and worth the money. I would definitely recommend these to anyone especially someone with children and not much time for dinner.
Barbie J.
Barbie J.
Bowling green, Ky
This is a pretty good pizza one of my favorite for a store bought pizza and I'm not a big pizza fan but this would be one I will buy again because being a family of 6 with 4 kids that love pizza I really liked the sauce the meat and it was pretty cheesy I recommend trying it.
Desi D.
Desi D.
Eddyville, IA
Love love love this pizza! As far as frozen pizza goes, Tombstone never disappoints and is always my go to! It might not be the healthiest in terms of calories but it is delicious. 4 Meat is definitely a favorite and I will continue to buy this product over and over!
christin t.
christin t.
I love this pizza!! All the different selections and this is my all time favorite. Who wouldn't love 4 meats!! It cooks to perfection and is so good. My 6 year old and my almost one year old loves it as well! Now that says a lot!
HannahJo G.
HannahJo G.
Seriously delicious and absolutely would buy again! I've had some bad frozen pizza experiences but never with this brand and this kind. Usually meat pizzas are greasy but I personally haven't had a problem with that here.
Chanel F.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
My husband always gets these to feed others when we have a bunch of people over. Very simplified and doesn't take up space in your freezer if you have to store them for a while. I love them bc they satisfy our guests.
Not my favorite but there is times that I am in a mood for one of these. They are good specially for the price of them. Can't go wrong with a frozen pizza something easy to cook after a long day at work.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this for Faith is the movie snack easy to make and very tasty and very affordable I always put my own pepper and red pepper on it to give it a little bit of spice and it is very easy to prepare
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Yummy pizza, great on price, no complaints in the household when I come home with one to cook. Crust is always fresh, easy to find at any store, and a great variety of toppings to choose from.