BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Double-Top® 4 Meat Pizza.
New!
Since 1962.
Real®
Made with 100% real cheese.
2x total meat toppings.
As our original 4 meat pizza.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Sausage, hamburger, pepperoni, Canadian bacon.
Sausage & pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Michelle F.
Yanceyville, NC
Meatlovers wanted. Tombstone is a good pizza choice if you are wanting pizza without the heavy price tag that can come with some of the delivery or pickup prices. My only problem as with most cheaper pizzas is that there's not enough toppings and I end up having to purchase them to get what I want.
Jodi M.
I accidentally bought this flavor of pizza a few weeks ago but I will definitely be buying it again. I really liked how you could taste all the different meats on the pizza, they werent scarce and one kind did not overpower the rest. I would recommend to other people for sure.
Miranda S.
Glenolden, PA
I love this for Faith is the movie snack easy to make and very tasty and very affordable I always put my own pepper and red pepper on it to give it a little bit of spice and it is very easy to prepare
Lora S.
Fort Myers, FL
There is nothing better then on your way from a long day and "come on " who really feels like cooking " but you know you have to feed your family . So this pizza is your way to a relaxing evening with the kids . Pop it in the over , serve with a side of ranch dressing and enjoy a red box move night .
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I LOVE Tombstone's pizzas. I could eat them all day everyday. I like them better than Jacks. Very delicious and appetizing. Great for when hanging out with your friends/having people over
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
These pizzas are a great value for the price. You can get them for a very inexpensive price and then just add your own toppings to them for next to nothing and they are grrwt!
Paige R.
Conestoga, PA
Tombstone pizzas are my go to frozen pizza. I enjoy how crispy they can get and at the same time the ingredients are great. They are affordable and easy to make. I would recommend them for anyone to try.
Kim G.
Terlton, OK
This pizza is so good! Nice thin crust that cooks up on a pizza stone to a wonderful crunch, and in just 20 minutes. Little packaging so it is easy to open and pop right in the oven. We also like the cheese pizza from Tombstone, any flavor will be sue to please.
Cassandra V.
Palmetto
This four meat pizza gets us every time ! Not only do I leave with one frozen pizza but I walk out with two! The four different meats just take the pizza to a whole different level of delicious overall the best frozen pizza I've had!
Taylor S.
Scottsdale, AZ
We really like this pizza. The thin crust gives it a great crunch. The size is perfect for 2 with leftovers for lunch next day...the price can't be beat. Other brands are twice this price and just as good. We always have a Tombstone on standby for those weeknights we just don't have energy to cook! Easy prep, 20 minutes until we dine.