BY TOMBSTONE

Savor TOMBSTONE Pizza's pepperoni, 100% real, goey melted cheese and sauce from vine-ripened tomatoes on a thin crust - a preservative free crust. It's a good source of calcium and protein. Happy taste buds. see more...

Jessica B.
This is my preferred frozen pizza. The sauce is flavorful and the pepperoni is just right. I like the brick oven style because the crust is very thin. They are pretty cheap. You can find them for $2.50 to $3.00.
Liz M.
Out of all the frozen pizza brand this one is the best. Good crust and toppings are good, and they put a good amount of pepperoni on the pizza! The price is a little higher than I like for a frozen pizza but quality is good.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love a good thin pizza and if you don't have a pizzeria in your area, then this is a great substitute! The flavor is packed full of rubustness and just the right amount of spice. The cheese melts very well and it doesn't take long to bake this either. I'd highly recommend!
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This is the only frozen pizza we eat in my home. It's the only one that I found that still taste good after warming up leftovers. The sauce of this is so good and these are not pricey at all. I like this for a after-school lunch for my little one and he really enjoys.
Viv T.
Charlotte
When it comes to reviewing a pizza, what more needs to be said. It’s PIZZA! The crust is great when cooked right, I just love that you can pretty much move the pepperoni around the pizza to suit your preferences.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
This is good pizza for a night when you've gotta buy a few for the family. It's not great but it's not bad. It's best if you add some extra cheese and pepperoni yourself. This tastes to me what "frozen pizza" tastes like growing up.
Bridgette M.
Saint Matthews, SC
Tombstone is my definite favorite frozen pizza overall. I love the crust and the pepperoni and it's very cheesy like ooooo yasss girl *Inser laugh emoji here* Follow me on insta @bridgette.the.midget_ for a follow back.
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
It's the perfect comfort food for when you don't want to leave the house. It's crispy and still cheesy. It can be for one person or you can share it. Easy to just pop on the oven rack and than slide ride out.
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Ericka C.
Lincoln, NE
These are the bomb dot com, I cannot imagine growing up throughout my childhood without these in them. They've become a little hard to find but I throw myself a mini party whenever I can find them again.