BY TOMBSTONE #67 in Frozen Pizza

Beth T.
Lincolnton, GA
Excellent pizza for the value! The crust is a little thick, gets a little dry in the cooking, and is often thrown away. But otherwise, is pretty darn good!
Julia L.
Corona, CA
This pizza is a great quick dinner. it feeds a family at four perfectly fine and has many great toppings that taste fresh. its an affordable price as well
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Just like any order frozen pizza perfect for family night very delicious the crest is very for filling. I like that as a child I haven't tried as an adult
Michelle L.
san bernardino, CA
Tombstone oven pizza has been a go to for my family for years now. The supreme pizza comes with sausage, pepperoni, peppers, black olives, and onions.
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
This is one of my family's favorite pizzas. It is tasty and delicious. I love the brick oven crust. It is crunchy but thick. The toppings are amazing.
Geneva A.
I love, love, love pizza. This was delicious!!!! If you like supreme pizzas from take out I'd suggest you try this so much better and so little grease!
Theresa s.
Denver, CO
I like how this pizzas crust gets really crispy, the taste is ok not to bad I'll buy this flavor if there isn't anymore just plain pepperoni ones left
Christina K.
Super yummy. Like real pizza was made and came out of your oven. Doesn't taste store bought at all. And the toppings and cheese are so yummy and fresh.
Chereece S.
Carmichael, CA
This pizza is so tasty. They always have it on sale and me and my boyfriend make it with chicken pasta on the side. Cheap but yet a very tasty dinner.
Cynthia  M.
I am not a big fan of Tombstone pizza, I'm not a big fan of pizza period, but my husband loves pizza and he's the one that always purchases the pizza.