BY TOMBSTONE #66 in Frozen Pizza

Rebecca O.
Waxhaw, NC
This is your basic frozen pizza. It tastes exactly as you would expect. I like the thin crust but others in my family did not. For the money, it's a good option for a quick meal.
Rachael P.
Bonita Springs, FL
By far one of the best dinners you can make when you're in a pinch, or pressed for time. Husband and the kids love it, as well do I! Pretty spectacular for a frozen pizza! :)
Megan H.
I like this pizza, it's pretty good! I wish it was a little lower in calories and sodium but it's pizza, so it's not that big a deal. It's good and everyone I know likes it.
This is a nice big pizza that my husband loves to have with him during football Sunday. Its taste is alright and I purchased it on sale, but I prefer digiournous over this.
iliedith f.
Elgin, IL
I like this pizza ver fast to do, just pop it in the oven for the girls when thry get home from school. We like it but the quality in tasting is fair not excelent.
Helen R.
rich pizza, as freshly homemade feel a fresh mass and also the ingredients, the best option is not to leave your direct home baked and ready, determined the food of all family members.
Sophie T.
If you're into decent pizza toppings and crispy crunchy crust then this is the pizza for you, I'm not a huge fan of the crust that's why I gave it only 4 stars
Jessica W.
I eat a lot of frozen pizzas as a stay at home mom, and this has been by far the worst pizza. The bread is terrible! Seriously had to force myself to eat it.
Deanna R.
Elberton
One of my favorite frozen pizzas, when I go to my grandma's house we all beg for Tombstone Pizzas. The price is very reasonable and the pizza is very tasty.
Maria M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this pizza for a movie night or just when you don't feel like cooking a 3 course meal!! Just pop this in the oven for 15-25 minutes, slice and serve!