BY TOMBSTONE #52 in Frozen Pizza

Erica A.
Lancaster, Pa
Yummy! Who doesn't love pizza.... Sweet tomato sauce, toppings galore, crunchy crust! This Tombstone Supreme Pizza is tasty and bakes in about 12 minutes. Perfect for a family on the go like mine.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Great priced frozen pizza that tastes really good :) I do have more expensive pizzas I like a little more but in a pinch and for the cost I recommend this for sure. Yum!
Audrey C.
Florence, AL
Love this pizza! it's got lots of cheese and it taste like a homemade puzza. the crust is thin and crispy. my kids love this also. quick and easy for those busy nights.
Lori G.
Franklin, MA
I don't eat a lot of frozen pizza but I really love this product. Nice and crispy. Just the right amount of cheese and sauce. The kids like it as well so that's a plus.
Jaime T.
Hohenwald, TN
This is my favorite frozen pizza. I like how the crust stays crispy. I don't want a soggy pizza, and if cooked straight on the rack the crust is perfectly crisp. I usually add more pepperoni and sliced mozzarella cheese.
Jessie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go-to, inexpensive, but still worth the calories pizza. It's a quick toss in the oven & I can do other things while it bakes. Taste is on point & I love the Brick Oven Style over the original Tombstone.
Judy M.
Jerico Springs, MO
My Fiance' like this Pizza when his favorite isn't available. He Likes his pizza to have everything on it. And says the flaors isn't too bad. He doesn't like thin and crispy, he likes the thicker crust
Teresa B.
I love the taste of the brick oven pizzas! The Supreme has all the veggies on it and tastes great without the mushrooms that so many pizza companies feel are necessary to add.
Chelsea L.
Covington, KY
Okay, now I am hungry. These things are good no matter what anyone says. haha I love all pizza but as far a frozen go, these really aren't bad. Add some extra cheese/
Erin H.
Family likes the brick oven style pizzas. If we are going to eat frozen pizza we usually go for something a little different, and you can't beat this for the price!