BY TOMBSTONE #67 in Frozen Pizza

Tina V.
Memphis, TN
Tombstone has great pizzas with generous toppings, great flavor, great price!! Want a great pizza hot, at home? Go get you a Tombstone pizza! Make it brick oven baked ... yea you got!!
Emily R.
Nicholasville
This pizza is one of the best I've had in awhile. it doesn't have a lot of pizza sauce, which is a main thing for me. the pizza didn't taste like it had been frozen for months either.
Jessica P.
Blacksburg, SC
I give this 4 stars because I'm not a pizza fan. Although having a toddler makes it a simple meal on occasion. This one is between a thick crust and thin crust which is great for me
Lauren S.
Mt Pleasant, WI
By far my favorite pizza ever! It's nice and thin but not too thin and cooks great. It's great for sharing and the supreme has really yummy toppings. Not to mention it's inexpensive.
Kimberly G.
Lancaster, CA
This pizza is decent but not one of my absolute favorite. In the oven it comes out good and taste pretty good as well the sauce is nice but could use more cheese
Nora C.
Taylors, SC
I love the brick oven crust! I was pleasantly surprised how good this pizza was. My husband said that he actually preferred this pizza to the ones that we ordered later that week.
alyssa m.
mission, TX
I love supreme pizzas! So i had to try this Tombstone because iy just looked so delicious. Needless to to the whole family gobbled it up. Deffinately a recommend from me! 5 stars!
Lisa T.
This was a really good pizza. It has lots of toppings which we liked. And the brick oven flavor was a nice touch. It was the closest to delivery I have found so far.
Rhonda V.
Weston, WV
This is my families favorite. Yummy, it's so incredibly good! It's so flavorful, taste like you were eating in a restaurant, I would highly recommend this pizza to all families
Karen S.
Really tasty and easy to make!! Perfect for college students on a budget -- my roommates and I like to get this at Kroger for days when we're all busy. Beats the delivery fee at Dominos or Papa Johns!