BY TOMBSTONE #66 in Frozen Pizza

Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
We always pick up Tombstone when it's on sale at our grocery store. My kids even love the taste. Crispy crust and gooey cheese, very delicious! I haven't been disappointed by a Tombstone product yet. I'd definitely buy these pizzas again, even if they aren't on sale.
Crystal A.
Lemoore, CA
This pizza was delicious. My kids and us adults loved it. It was so easy to throw in the oven and didn't burn on the bottom. It was easy to follow the directions and to remove from the oven. This is a pizza for the whole family!
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
Pretty good. Sauce tastes good, there is a decent amount of toppings on this particular pizza. I like that the pizza doesn't take up to much space because of the packaging. Cooks fast and tastes good, works for a quick dinner. I love finding these on sale for 2 for 7 or something similar.
Amanda Quinn B.
Springfield, KY
My family loves pizza night! Sometimes we want an alternative to expensive takeout and the convenience of picking up and easy to take home and bake pizza. This is a great option! We live the crispy crust, the spices used and the generous toppings on the pizza!
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This frozen pizza tastes pretty good and goes well when you want something quick. The crust can be a bit drab but if you cook it long enough then it's great. I like the Digiorno pizzas over these, but these are ok.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Depending on how you like your pizza crispy or reg it's great for me. It doesn't have to little of toppings and not to little sauce it seems like they got it about the same amount and good instructions on the back for new people growing up to.
Lauren R.
Longs, SC
For the price, this brand is definitely a hit. I always like to keep frozen pizzas stocked up in the freezer for quick meals or snacks, and Tombstone is definitely my family's favorite. My sister swears it's the sauce that makes it so tasty!
Tresa H.
It is hard to find a pizza that satisfies all the taste buds of the family but tombstone brick oven style pizza does exactly that! we love this pizza and it is a great value for a great tasting pizza!
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
The crust is thick enough that it doesn't get mushy. they put a hearty amount of toppings on the pizza, unlike other pizzas that I have purchased. Overall the taste was great, much like a pizza I would buy out at a restaurant and not like a frozen pizza from the grocery. Price was great, affordable.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
This pizza is great! I love the crust! It makes a great meal. The crust was thin, which I like, but not too thin to burn. It gets nice and crispy. There are lots of toppings as well. Very delicious.