BY TOMBSTONE

Katie C.
I like the taste of Tombstone supreme pizza. There is a good amount of cheese and toppings. I have tried a lot of different frozen pizza's and the only negative for this one is that I wish the sauce had a bit more flavor. To me, it is a little bland. On the upside, the amount of cheese and toppings make up for it. I would recommend this pizza. It's a good size and tastes good
Tiffany B.
Boise, ID
I just grabbed two of this as a fast option for my husband on nights he's alone. He personally is not a fan of frozen pizzas but loves this one! I grabbed one of the original crust and one thin crust by accident and he loved the thin over the original because it wasn't very doughy as he put it. I real winner in his eyes!
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I really like this pizza. I actually prefer the frozen pizza to delivery. I always get the supreme because I like the onions and peppers on it. It is easy to heat up in the oven and doesn't take too long. As far as frozen pizza goes, I think this is great for the price.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
My family likes to eat at home sometimes and this makes it easier. They have a great selection of pizzas and they are very good to be frozen. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to dry them, they are delicious.
Hannah L.
Morehead, KY
Favorite pizza on the market in store! Love supreme. Especially the peppers!! How could anyone not? You pop it in the oven at the given temp and wait for the deliciousness to get done. Super cheap, super great.
Kristinia  R.
Hobart, IN
This pizza was surprisingly really good! I tried it on a pizza stone and that's what I believe made it even better!! I tried all the flavor a they have but the supreme was by far my favorite. It had the right amount of sauce to toppings. It was just perfect for a frozen pizza!!
Kimberly K.
Glenshaw, PA
I am a big fan of thin crust but my family likes a little thicker ~ and this pizza is the perfect compromise. It comes out nice and crisp and I love the supreme toppings. Only reservation is the sauce. A little too bitter for me.
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
Pretty good. Sauce tastes good, there is a decent amount of toppings on this particular pizza. I like that the pizza doesn't take up to much space because of the packaging. Cooks fast and tastes good, works for a quick dinner. I love finding these on sale for 2 for 7 or something similar.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
We always pick up Tombstone when it's on sale at our grocery store. My kids even love the taste. Crispy crust and gooey cheese, very delicious! I haven't been disappointed by a Tombstone product yet. I'd definitely buy these pizzas again, even if they aren't on sale.
Crystal A.
Lemoore, CA
This pizza was delicious. My kids and us adults loved it. It was so easy to throw in the oven and didn't burn on the bottom. It was easy to follow the directions and to remove from the oven. This is a pizza for the whole family!