BY TOMBSTONE #66 in Frozen Pizza

Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Tombstone was the pizza my family always got when we decided on a frozen pizza. It's a personal classic. But let's be real, the crust is like cardboard. The sauce and everything else is great but I've never been a fan of that crust. Affordable and overall tasty frozen pizza though.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
This is an amazing pizza. It tastes just as close to takeout and at home as you can get. The instructions are so easy to use and come with fresh ingredients too. Pop it in the oven and within minutes you have a wonderful pizza. I would definitely buy over and over again.
Kerri B.
This pizza is just ok. I don't like it as much as other brands. It just doesn't taste as good. When we are tight on money and want pizza this is usually what we buy, but we would rather have DiGorno if we are going to make pizza at home.
Katie C.
I like the taste of Tombstone supreme pizza. There is a good amount of cheese and toppings. I have tried a lot of different frozen pizza's and the only negative for this one is that I wish the sauce had a bit more flavor. To me, it is a little bland. On the upside, the amount of cheese and toppings make up for it. I would recommend this pizza. It's a good size and tastes good
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I really like this pizza. I actually prefer the frozen pizza to delivery. I always get the supreme because I like the onions and peppers on it. It is easy to heat up in the oven and doesn't take too long. As far as frozen pizza goes, I think this is great for the price.
Tiffany B.
Boise, ID
I just grabbed two of this as a fast option for my husband on nights he's alone. He personally is not a fan of frozen pizzas but loves this one! I grabbed one of the original crust and one thin crust by accident and he loved the thin over the original because it wasn't very doughy as he put it. I real winner in his eyes!
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
My family likes to eat at home sometimes and this makes it easier. They have a great selection of pizzas and they are very good to be frozen. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to dry them, they are delicious.
Hannah L.
Morehead, KY
Favorite pizza on the market in store! Love supreme. Especially the peppers!! How could anyone not? You pop it in the oven at the given temp and wait for the deliciousness to get done. Super cheap, super great.
Kristinia  R.
Hobart, IN
This pizza was surprisingly really good! I tried it on a pizza stone and that's what I believe made it even better!! I tried all the flavor a they have but the supreme was by far my favorite. It had the right amount of sauce to toppings. It was just perfect for a frozen pizza!!
Kimberly K.
Glenshaw, PA
I am a big fan of thin crust but my family likes a little thicker ~ and this pizza is the perfect compromise. It comes out nice and crisp and I love the supreme toppings. Only reservation is the sauce. A little too bitter for me.