BY TOMBSTONE #52 in Frozen Pizza

Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
This pizza is actually really good pizza. It is easy to heat and eat, and really not too bad for you either.
Cassidi S.
Clarksville, TN
Tombstone is normally my go to pizza. The brick oven style is so yummy. The crust is crisp and I lover that.
Justin H.
Green Bay, WI
Very great pizza to try when you don't want to have thick crust for a change overall I would recommend a try.
Brandy D.
Akron, OH
I love pizza in general and this pizza is amazing. It bakes well in the oven and comes out perfect and crisp.
Brianna G.
San Antonio , TX
Pretty good for a quick meal anytime! The crust always rises just right but reheating it isn't a good idea
Mary M.
Lenore, WV
This is a great thin crust pizza. It has just the right amount of toppings and cheese. It's my go to snack
Leanna M.
Princeton, IN
Delicious! The pizza and toppings are very yummy! The crust was delicious because of the brick oven option.
Ashley C.
Willow wood , Oh
It has an absolute good taste almost as good as going to A pizza place and I buy this product all the time
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Super yummy! Who doesn't love pizza? I ate this whole thing by myself! The green peppers were my favorite!
I am not a fan of their sauce. My kids don't really like it much either. It does however cool fairly well.