BY TOMBSTONE #52 in Frozen Pizza

Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
I have to be honest- Tombstone is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. When I don't feel like ordering pizza, or I just want that unique taste for Tombstone, I pop this in the oven & WA-LA! So delicious & so affordable.
Hope T.
My family and I really like this pizza! Compared to other frozen pizza this one is a little less fresh tasting but it still has a delicious original taste! I prefer some pizzas over this, but this is definitely my second choice.
Casey S.
I remember for the longest time I only loved pepperoni pizza, but as soon as I tried the supreme, I could never go back! Knowing that it's frozen pizza and processed, is it necessarily good for you? No. Is it delicious though? YES.
Amy M.
Fort Worth, TX
Nothing like a quick dinner when I feel like I had an overwhelming day. Pros are that my family likes them too and don't mind me using them when I don't want to cook. While they aren't freshly made, I enjoy the taste!
Lauren R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I really like tombstone pizza, as it is not that expensive and it tastes great! I personally like the supreme pizza, because I can never decide what type of pizza I want, and the supreme lets me have it all. I would recommend this product.
Billie L.
This pizza is great! The kids I used to babysit always had this on hand and loved it for their meals! It is easy to make and so delicious! It's perfect for a night in while watching movies. I would definitely buy this for myself.
Jenn S.
Marietta, GA
Supreme is the best! I like that the crust isn't too thick, and that there's a good amount of toppings. I wouldn't consider this healthy but it's dependable, sufficient for two meals, and is not too expensive.
Ronnie B.
I really enjoy this pizza. It is my favorite warm up pizza and I eat it frequently. At least 2 a month. It isn't healthy, but it's cheap and good. It's a satisfying pizza that I can say is very good. It has a little too much cheese for my taste so I gave it 4 stars
Amber M.
Olive Hill, KY
I'm a big pizza lover and this Tombstone Brick Oven Style Supreme Pizza is AMAZING! Just take it out of the packaging place it on a pan and put it in your oven! Delicious!
G G.
I lived off of these pizzas all throughout high school. I must have had at least 4 a week, and I loved every single topping option available. I recently tried one for the first time in a while and it was just as good. There's a specific taste that all frozen pizzas have that tastes like a cheap frozen pizza, but that's what I love about them if that makes any sense. This is my go to comfort junk food when I'm craving something that I know probably isn't any good for me. I will forever buy these pizzas for when those cravings hit.