BY TOMBSTONE #44 in Frozen Pizza

Samantha S.
Supreme Pizza is my favorite, I love all the many flavors in one bite and love that this pizza isn't very thick on crust.
Danielle E.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Supreme Pizza is my favorite no matter where I get my pizza from, but TOMBSTONE is by FAR the best non-delivery pizza!
Jennifer M.
Dalzell, SC
Love this pizza! Just as good as buying from a pizza place. Something quick and easy to whip up when you're in a hurry.
Carol G.
Nicholson, PA
Pizza is very yummy and is also a great value for the price. would recommend to anyone as it is a cheap lunch or dinner
Katie W.
I recently discovered brick oven style and I absolutely love it. It is thin but doesn't have the texture of a cracker.
Brandi P.
It's alright. Not the greatest crust or flavor but for the price it's decent. Affordable but you get what you pay for.
Melissa K.
I prefer tombstone over many frozen pizzas. It is actually tasty and I like the texture of the brick oven style crust.
Amber  V.
Tombstone is not my favorite brand of pizza. it's okay, and I do eat it when bought for me, it's just not my favorite.
Heather L.
Vero Beach, FL
This pizza is good tasting but average when it comes to quality. If you want something quick and easy it does the job.
Lisa C.
Rochester, NY
Tombstone supreme is a great choice. Super delicious, great texture, cheesy, and just the right amount of meat. Yummy!