BY TOMBSTONE

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
The brick oven style is one of the best. The crust comes out really well with this kind. For frozen pizza, this is pretty good stuff. It's. Lot cheaper than ordering pizza and sometimes just a good thing to have on hand for those lazy nights when you don't feel like cooking or spending money on takeout. Easy comfort food.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Tombstone was the pizza my family always got when we decided on a frozen pizza. It's a personal classic. But let's be real, the crust is like cardboard. The sauce and everything else is great but I've never been a fan of that crust. Affordable and overall tasty frozen pizza though.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
This is an amazing pizza. It tastes just as close to takeout and at home as you can get. The instructions are so easy to use and come with fresh ingredients too. Pop it in the oven and within minutes you have a wonderful pizza. I would definitely buy over and over again.
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I really like this pizza. I actually prefer the frozen pizza to delivery. I always get the supreme because I like the onions and peppers on it. It is easy to heat up in the oven and doesn't take too long. As far as frozen pizza goes, I think this is great for the price.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Pizza night with Tombstone is pretty good. They're toppings are great and there's a lot. The crust could use some work though, maybe instead of just plain dough they could add some garlic butter to it. Otherwise it's yummy and filling.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Glenshaw, PA
I am a big fan of thin crust but my family likes a little thicker ~ and this pizza is the perfect compromise. It comes out nice and crisp and I love the supreme toppings. Only reservation is the sauce. A little too bitter for me.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Lemoore, CA
This pizza was delicious. My kids and us adults loved it. It was so easy to throw in the oven and didn't burn on the bottom. It was easy to follow the directions and to remove from the oven. This is a pizza for the whole family!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
My family likes to eat at home sometimes and this makes it easier. They have a great selection of pizzas and they are very good to be frozen. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to dry them, they are delicious.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This frozen pizza tastes pretty good and goes well when you want something quick. The crust can be a bit drab but if you cook it long enough then it's great. I like the Digiorno pizzas over these, but these are ok.
Helen R.
Helen R.
rich pizza, as freshly homemade feel a fresh mass and also the ingredients, the best option is not to leave your direct home baked and ready, determined the food of all family members.