Tombstone Brick Oven Style Supreme Pizza, 19.2 oz

by Tombstone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tombstone Brick Oven Style Supreme Pizza, 19.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Leesburg
Maybe it’s because I favor brick oven style pizzas, but the supreme brick oven style pizza beats the heck out of tombstones other flavors! Tombstone’s thin crust is my absolute go to, and brick oven style is slowly catching up!
Greenville, NC
This so so so dang tasty. It’s made with high quality ingredients. It’s one I go to when stores are out of my favorite tombstone pizza. Just pop it in the oven let it cook then slice and serve
Jamestown , CA
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza because of the taste of ingredients. I’m usually not a fan of red sauce but tombstone red sauce makes my mouth water, it’s not too thick and harsh to give me heartburn and doesn’t have that crazy amount of tomato taste like others. The pizza comes out with the right amount of crisp for that similar crunchy taste of in restaurant pizza. My favorite is the supreme because it’s a mouthful of flavor and the green and red peppers actually taste fresh.
Janesville, WI
I bought this because I did not feel like cooking one day, and this was what was available at the gas station.  It tasted how a frozen pizza tastes. There was nothing great about this.  There was a good variety of toppings, but they were cut very small, so all the flavors seemed to mush together.
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Louisville, KY
Love this pizza. The crust is crispy but not hard. Its a good price and a great tasting pizza. I wish they were bigger pizzas though. I have a good size family and have to buy several in order to feed everyone.
Altamonte Spg, FL
We are a big pizza loving family. But when we don't feel like going out to buy we love having these in the freezer to pop in the oven and be ready in only 15 minutes! And thank goodness they are so tasty as well.
Natrona Hts, PA
One of our favorite frozen pizzas. We have pizza every Friday as a treat for our kids and our self's. We love this pizza. It tastes great and it's super easy to cook.
No Special Diet
The brick oven style is one of the best. The crust comes out really well with this kind. For frozen pizza, this is pretty good stuff. It's. Lot cheaper than ordering pizza and sometimes just a good thing to have on hand for those lazy nights when you don't feel like cooking or spending money on takeout. Easy comfort food.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
San Antonio, TX
My favorite kind of pizza because of the way it bakes in the oven. Simple place in oven and timer no biggie. Supreme , pepperoni chessesteak are our favorites. I find this brand very delicious and good. I buy this pizza and brand all the time. I'm very satisfied
Pizza night with Tombstone is pretty good. They're toppings are great and there's a lot. The crust could use some work though, maybe instead of just plain dough they could add some garlic butter to it. Otherwise it's yummy and filling.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free