Tombow SingleTrac Correction Tape, 1/6" x 236", 3pk

BY TOMBOW

Colorful, compact dispensers are easy to hold for precise corrections. Write or type over acid-free white correction tape instantly no drying time needed! Does not leave annoying copier or fax shadows. Convenient rewinding knob lets you adjust the break-proof tape. Three dispensers per pack; blue, green and pink. Correction Tape Type: Non-Refillable; Global Product Type: Correction Tapes; Line Coverage: 1; Tape Width: 0.17 in. see more...

Tombow SingleTrac Correction Tape, 1/6" x 236", 3pk
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love all white out but the tombow brand is top of the line, it's easy to use, doesn't make a mess, very easy to find in stores and supermarkets, and very affordable. I always buy tombow when they are available and this is definitely one I will be buying again.
Gillian G.
This is so much better than the original White Out. It takes away the mess by using rolls of white tape you slide onto your mistake instead of paint. It is very affordable for a pack of 3 dispensers. The one complaint I have is the width is a bit small and I find myself using a few lines to cover up my large writing. I would like to see them come out with different widths of the tape.
Nichole R.
If you like to keep your school notes neat then this is a great product to have. I use it all the time to avoid scribbling things out. I prefer this to liquid correction fluid because you don't have to worry about the bottle spilling in your bag. You also don't have to wait for this to dry unlike the liquid version. One of these lasts quite awhile, depending on how many mistakes you make while writing. Great product!
Katherine J.
I don't know what I would do without correction tape!! It goes on super easy and personally I think it looks a lot nicer than liquid whiteout. Plus it goes on evenly and there is no mess.
Merima B.
I always make mistakes and this correction tape is always at my desk ready to be used. It's really a life saver and time saver and looks amazing, bleands in well.
Devon D.
A great brand for all types of corrections that need to be made. I love that they don't mess my paper up but they make the corrections that I need them to.
VANESSA T.
Goes on very smooth. Way better than the liquid white out. I notice the liquid gets clumpy sometimes and I hate that. This product was a great idea.
Stephanie D.
Johnstown, PA
These are my favorite for when I'm writing papers. There is no dry time. Tombow is a very reliable company and this product is no exception.
Sara M.
This correction tape is fantastic and easy to use. You have to use it in one swipe otherwise it can ball up on itself.
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
So much better then your regular white out! I cant express how awesome this product is! Its completely mess free to!
kelsey r.
Uniontown, Pa
Whats your favorite color?