BY TOMBOW #23 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Mono retro correction tape - assorted retro colors (4 per pack) see more...

• "not a huge fan a lot of times doesn't work or jams up." in 1 review
  • "The tape doesn't work very well and it breaks off most of the time." in 1 review
  • "They don't work very well, I ran out of this product fast very annoying I would not recommend it to anyone " in 1 review
Jennifer E.
I hate these things. They are so difficult to work. I know most people use computers now days, but if you ever finding yourself resorting to your pre-2000s days... avoid this producttt. The lines never come out right, it looks so messy, easy to peel off the paper, and leaves a strange texture. Stick to the liquid white out.
dana t.
Elkton, MD
For the price and quality, this can't be beat. I have never had issues with the tape jamming/skipping or worse getting tangled. I love the colors as well. I have had issues with other tape getting tangled and you feel like you are losing half the product. Not with this one.
Rommina Q.
I am not such a big fan of these white outs, i much like the liquid white out. A big con to these is that the white out part doesn't stick to the page as it should. The tape itself sometimes gets into some jams, but luckily it isn't that hard to fix. I would buy this but i recommend using the liquid white outs.
Catherine B.
Natchitoches, LA
When this correction tape does work, they're worth it because they're easy to control and they don't have the terrible scent that correcting liquid does. But half of the time, this tape jams up or comes unrolled. Or the tape rips when you're trying to correct something, so you just end up with gunk on the page.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
Works great! I use this at work, and its quick and easy. Just hold it up straight, or else the tape will run off the side. This brand, however, is the easiest brand to fix if the tape does dismantle off to the side. It's not messy, and I would continue to buy!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Great price, but I don't feel like I get the most use out of these due to jamming. It seems I've thrown several away before they were fully used due to the jamming issues.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
I'd always go towards the actual white out liquid. I never had much luck with the tape. I would always have to go over the mistake a couple of times until it was covered. Then it just looked even messier.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I tried this and was not impressed at all. Go with the Bic white out tape it works much better. This seemed to skip and get caught up. Messy and a waste of time.
Luciana V.
I don't like this product. I bought one to try and it made a mess of my paper. The tape doesn't work very well and it breaks off most of the time.
Quinn R.
I didn't like these what so ever. You would think at the high price of them, that they would work. At least one out of the pack, but no.
mariana h.