BY TOMBOW

Tombow mono correction tape - white (10 per pack) see more...

Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought these on amazon because they were selling at a good price and i'm happy i did! I ended up like these more than the Bic ones. I also feel like they go on smoother with less rips.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
I like these the most compared to other brands I've tried... ESPECIALLY the liquid white outs. These take care of any correction with one quick stroke of the device. Highly would recommend!!
Irene H.
These work very well compared to the Bic white out tape that I've tried. When you press down they glide very easily and stick well. The only issue is when you've white out the area, you need to make sure to press down or else the ends will stick up, but they can be easily pressed down with your fingers and they won't transfer.
Ciarra W.
Carthage
These things are pretty amazing. You don't have to get messy with white out. And the price is great too. You just can't French tip your nails with these like you can white out ;)
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
These are the correction tapes that I purchase for work.  They have plenty of correction tape in each dispenser and they work well without jamming.
Shannon D.
I like these a lot although sometimes the white cover comes off when writing over top of it so you have to be careful.
Jordan W.
Titusville, PA
A must! These are long lasting and I would recommend them. Perfect for note taking.