BY TOMBOW

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. TOMBOW-The Craft Collection Permanent Adhesive Refill Value Pack. These are refill cartridges for Tombows Adhesive Applicator #62106. Features: Acid free; photo safe; quick and permanent bond for photos; cardstock; paper; cards; embellishments and much more and the adhesive is non-toxic. Each tape measures: 1/3x472 inches; cartridges easily snap into place. Imported. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
Honestly, I thought these were going to be great for crafting and decorating my planner, but they do not roll easy, they get stuck, and half of the sticky tape is wasted. I even watched a YouTube video thinking I was not getting it, nope, mine just don't roll well and they are not enclosed, it's an open space, so where your finger goes to slide the tape is awkward. I will spend a bit more to get the name brand version next time.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
This is my favorite tape to use when crafting. It is easy to use, works really well and easy to clean up if you get it on the table. It is a little expensive for what you get but totally worth it considering it is the best tape I have used. It really is permanent so be careful if you stick it in the wrong spot!