BY NONE

Includes one each of Wine Red Burnt Sienna Yellow Gold Hunter Green Navy Blue Dark Plum Chocolate Cool Gray 12 Black and a Colorless Blender. see more...

• Where can I buy these? 1 Answers
  • I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't...2 Answers
  • Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to ...2 Answers
María M.
I love Tombow Pens!!!! They're the best ones for lettering and I usually used them for that. They're colors are beautiful and they work really well.
Annabys R.
Miami , FL
Favorites brushes markers 4ever!!i love these markers are amazing, the lettering is great with these! I highly recommend this product!
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Su color es hermoso, brillante y fácil de usar, bastante suave en el trazo, son caros para apenas estar aprendiendo, pero si ya dominas la técnica, si que valen la pena
Celeste F.
Doral, FL
Tombow pens are the best! I normally use them for lettering, and I can really say they work amazing for the technique. With the brush part you can write the frase or word for your lettering and then correct it with the other side! I recommend it to anybody that like lettering, since they make the process far more satisfying.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE
I am starting to get into hand lettering, and have heard many reviews about CoPic markers and Tombow markers. What is the difference and which do I want to invest in?
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't have them in my local hobby lobby. I want to start doing calligraphy and drawings with these pens if I get them. I want to know though, if these are the best ones for calligraphy or if there are better ones? I also don't want to spend too much. :)
Trang N.
Covington, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to add to my collection of pens and markers. I love Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Sakura Pigma Micron Pens. What's your favorite pen or marker for calligraphy?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
The brush pens are a bit expensive. Are they worth the money?
Débora S.
Peru
Where you can buy these and how much it cost?