BY NONE

Includes one each of Wine Red Burnt Sienna Yellow Gold Hunter Green Navy Blue Dark Plum Chocolate Cool Gray 12 Black and a Colorless Blender. see more...

• Where can I buy these? 1 Answers
  • I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't...2 Answers
  • Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to ...2 Answers
Brittany B.
Saco, ME
These pens are the bread and butter anyone who does hand lettering will have in their kit. They have a great range of colors and the blending brush. Very tricky for beginners to use, hence 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Jolie J.
I love these things!! They are perfect for calligraphy, coloring, and sketching. My bullet journal has changed remarkably since I purchased these. They are a little pricey but it’s worth it.
Amrita P.
Roswell, GA
BEST BRUSH MARKERS! These are absolutely amazing. Great for lettering, especially those who are beginners and want to use something to practice their skills with. These come in so many colors, and once you start collecting all of them, they have a nice stand you can display them with. Great for adding watercolor effects to lettering and drawings as well.  So many different techniques you can use with these. They blend like a dream! GO GET YOU SOME!
Amanda P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love these for brush lettering. They make great lines and last a long time. My favorite thing about them is that they blend very well together, although I don’t use the blending brush much. I like to use one pen on the case, then dip the pen I’ll be writing with in the ink that is on the case. It creates great effects. You can also use the pens to draw on the case, squirt it with water, then lay your paper on it to transfer a watercolor-looking design.
Rebecca C.
Absolutely love these pens. Dual tips save space where limited. I can keep two or three in my purse to practice when I'm on the go. I love the Tombow brand period. The colors are vibrant. The brush tip is a larger one. So this is for larger pieces of work. If you want to practice, I would suggest the Tombow Fudenosuke pen.
Vy L.
These brushes are amazing! I love using them when journaling or writing titles for my class notes. The brush tip is kind of big though and sometimes I'd underestimate the size and run out of room on my page. It was a little hard getting used to because I'm a beginner with brush calligraphy, but it didn't take long to get the hang of it. It just takes practice. The dual tips are great, I use both of them frequently, but the brush tip more so.
Samantha C.
Carnegie, PA
Once you learn how to use them, these brush pens are irreplaceable. I love the smoothness and pure tone that every single color I've used produces.  They're expensive, so I'd recommend starting with just a few to learn how to use them and then investing in a larger pack.  Overall, they're great for experienced artists and calligraphers!
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
These are great. I love to do brush letter for cards to send to friends. These colors are useful to have in my collection. The quality is great! While they can seem pricey, they work very very well. You can even do water coloring with them.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
I have a few sets of these. I haven't gotten to use them much, but here is what I like and don't like about them. They are tricky to use for brush lettering and they can fray quickly. But they're so pretty and you can use them as watercolor since they are water based ink. They can be expensive but Amazon is more affordable.
Victoria S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love these pens! They are so much fun to write with, and color! I have recently gotten into handlettering, and they are so smooth! I love how the brush never feathers like most brush pens do. I love the fact that you can blend colors together too! These are definitely a favorite!
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE
I am starting to get into hand lettering, and have heard many reviews about CoPic markers and Tombow markers. What is the difference and which do I want to invest in?
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't have them in my local hobby lobby. I want to start doing calligraphy and drawings with these pens if I get them. I want to know though, if these are the best ones for calligraphy or if there are better ones? I also don't want to spend too much. :)
Trang N.
Covington, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to add to my collection of pens and markers. I love Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Sakura Pigma Micron Pens. What's your favorite pen or marker for calligraphy?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
The brush pens are a bit expensive. Are they worth the money?
Débora S.
Peru
Where you can buy these and how much it cost?