BY NONE

Includes one each of Wine Red Burnt Sienna Yellow Gold Hunter Green Navy Blue Dark Plum Chocolate Cool Gray 12 Black and a Colorless Blender. see more...

• Where can I buy these? 1 Answers
  • I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't...2 Answers
  • Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to ...2 Answers
Allison H.
Claymont, DE
I absolutely love these markers! They write so smooth and the color selection is amazing.  They last a very long time and the only con is the expense.  If you are serious about brush lettering or coloring this pens are for you.  Need thicker paper to prevent the ghosting or bleed through.  This is the mark of a high quality ink heavy pen that will last and last.
Dana L.
I just started practicing brush pen calligraphy and these make it so much easier for me. Honestly I’m struggling with my upstrokes (shakey & applying too much pressure) but I’m slowly figuring it out. I have the bright palette and the colors are so much fun.
Lexy T.
Gilbert, AZ
Absolutely obsessed with these brush pens! They write extremely well and really help me elevate my handwriting! I would highly recommend these to anybody who is into brush lettering!
Ericka B.
Brooklyn, NY
Not only are the colors in these brush pens gorgeous but the tip is also really sturdy and long lasting. They work great both dry and mixed with water for a watercolor effect and never ghost through the page. They are a true staple if you love bullet journaling.
Ashley C.
I am a new to hand-lettering. After reading reviews on amazon for different markers I decided to order these dual brush pens and have been very satisfied with them. Tombow Dual Brush Pen Sets
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love these markers. I bought them to use in my bullet journal and they look amazing. I am terrible at calligraphy but these pens make it look so much better
Amy A.
Pearcy, AR
Fun for coloring and even better for easy watercolor backgrounds!! I use the brush tip on a plastic sheet and brush my paper with water then lay it on top and it makes a great watercolor effect!!!
Crystal H.
These pens are the perfect introductory pen to start hand lettering, learning techniques and practicing drills. They are decently affordable (check through amazon for pricing) and come in a million colors! The packs are a nice way to start your collection.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
These are great markers. There is a reason they are priced so high and that's because they actually last... if you use them the right way. WARNING: If you're going to invest in these markers, please invest in marker paper! If you don't, the markers will fray and be ruined. These colors are absolutely beautiful and bright and unlike any other. They have a blender marker included and it blends colors together and can give that watercolor effect. You can also do an ombre effect. I suggest going to TomBow's website or youtube to see all their tips and tricks, and there are a bunch!
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I got the full set of these for Christmas. I really love them for hand lettering. The flexible tip gives great control. I use these for larger projects. They Blends easily with a blending pen or water brush.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE
I am starting to get into hand lettering, and have heard many reviews about CoPic markers and Tombow markers. What is the difference and which do I want to invest in?
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't have them in my local hobby lobby. I want to start doing calligraphy and drawings with these pens if I get them. I want to know though, if these are the best ones for calligraphy or if there are better ones? I also don't want to spend too much. :)
Trang N.
Covington, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to add to my collection of pens and markers. I love Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Sakura Pigma Micron Pens. What's your favorite pen or marker for calligraphy?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
The brush pens are a bit expensive. Are they worth the money?
Débora S.
Peru
Where you can buy these and how much it cost?