BY NONE

Includes one each of Wine Red Burnt Sienna Yellow Gold Hunter Green Navy Blue Dark Plum Chocolate Cool Gray 12 Black and a Colorless Blender. see more...

• Where can I buy these? 1 Answers
  • I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't...2 Answers
  • Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to ...2 Answers
Cassandra L.
Three Words: THIS IS AMAZING! Super pigmented, Permanent, Hard but not too hard tip, high quality. These might seem a little pricey but trust me, it is worth it! Great tip, easy to work with, and is beginner friendly. I mean, what is not to love about these pens! Total Success!
Shirmarie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Very good quality for anyone that is trying to advance in lettering or calligraphy. At times can be streaky but its not that serious. They are very very good and they have lasted a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend to anyone. They are worth it.
F(x) E.
Buffalo, NY
These are a very worthy investment if you are excellent at calligraphy. They write on smoothly and they have amazing tips. I don't even think there are any dupes!
.Sara R.
Fort Collins, CO
These markers/pens are so versatile and easy to use. You can be so created with these of simply just write or color. They’re great for blending and shading. I will never use another brush pen again. I highly recommend these!
Jaclyn M.
Allentown, PA
I've never gotten a set of these pens, but I have purchased five of them separately, and I'm completely in love with them. My lighter colors (four out of the five) are almost watercolor-like in the way they deposit color onto the pages, giving an almost ethereal quality to the simplest of doodles. My dark green brush pen is crazy saturated with pigment, and whenever I use it, the results just jump right off the page. None of them bleed through my bullet journal pages. EVER. I also don't see a ton of brush marks or get the appearance of things being "colored with markers". They really do appear to be painted on to the page. They're also very smooth to work with and have a satisfyingly large color selection. Also, I tried a tester blending pen, and it really works.
nic c.
Cape Coral, FL
These markers are incredible. They come in such a lovely range of colors, all very build-able on the art. For journaling, hand lettering, and calligraphy these are a dream. The brush tip is so easy to change thicknesses and the marker end is a good thickness. They do no bleed that much if you are careful and take your time. They are water based so just let them dry and go back in.
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
these are probably my favorite brush pens. although i have to emphasize that overall i really do like them best, i can think of quite a few cons, such as: they do wear out, whether it be because the flexible brush tip has lost rigidity completely (making fine lines hard) or it has run out of ink. also annoying that the brush tip side is likely to wear out long before the small, firm marker tip so if you’re like me you’ll have to invent ways to use the other side of the marker if you don’t feel like being wasteful and just throwing it away when the brush tip dies. also, you’re only able to make pretty large brush lettering words/letters with this pen, so you can’t necessarily fit what you want to write on a lot of smaller surface area things. i guess they’re also pretty pricey, especially if you buy single colors and not a pack, and you have to buy several packs to get all the colors you’d want.
Vivian Y.
Honolulu, HI
These brush pens are the best to write with if you are just starting out with calligraphy.  Rather than old calligraphy pens that rely on angles, you are able to control the amount of pressure by just pressing down harder.  This combined with thin and thick strokes make calligraphy easy.

Those who are into hand lettering should get the Bright set as they are a bit cheaper than the primary color set by a few dollars.

The pens themselves are dual ended so use the brush side first then use the other side to fix any imperfections you made.  If you want to make an ombre effect, go over the same area twice.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
I was very pleasantly surprised with these pens. Since I have to draw with my mouth due to disability, I'm afraid to use alcohol based markers. These are water based and they last a really long time. Some I've had over a year and they still work as well as they did when I first got them. Be careful about what paper you use. Paper will affect the outcome of ink art.
Cynthia p.
Palo Alto, CA
I bought mine on Amazon. These markers are pretty good but I won't recommend them for beginners (when I bought them I had no clue how to use them) after watching a bunch of videos on YouTube I finally figured it out lol. Once u start calligraphy u totally get addicted. These also don't fray as easily as other markers.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE
I am starting to get into hand lettering, and have heard many reviews about CoPic markers and Tombow markers. What is the difference and which do I want to invest in?
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really wanted these pens for Christmas, but they didn't have them in my local hobby lobby. I want to start doing calligraphy and drawings with these pens if I get them. I want to know though, if these are the best ones for calligraphy or if there are better ones? I also don't want to spend too much. :)
Trang N.
Covington, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does any one here practice handlettering? I'm looking to add to my collection of pens and markers. I love Tombow Dual Brush Pens and Sakura Pigma Micron Pens. What's your favorite pen or marker for calligraphy?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
The brush pens are a bit expensive. Are they worth the money?
Débora S.
Peru
Where you can buy these and how much it cost?