Tombow Dual Brush Marker Open Stock-N15 Black uploaded by Ashten Y.

BY TOMBOW

Dual Brush Pen is ideal for fine arts and crafts. Pen contains nonbleed water-based black ink. Water-based ink is nontoxic; acid-free; odorless and certified AP by ACMI. High-quality; resilient brush features a flexible brush tip and firm fine tip in one pen. see more...

Ashten Y.
This pen is crazy cool. One end has a brush which isn't too stiff or too fluid, so it's great for beginners. The other end has a small felt tip brush for simpler lettering. It was inexpensive and comes in a million colors. I love this pen so much and it has been a great starting pen for brush lettering!
Janki B.
You cannot go wrong with this pen as an essential in your art kit. They are so versatile in use. I use them for lettering and sketching. They do not bleed through paper, they are smooth, and they last so long!!!
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this marker and in general I love tombow great for calling aight practice and doing notes. Tryna show my artistic side lmao
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
I usually only buy one tombow at a time because they can be pricey and this is the one I would pick. You can get great line variation for either art inking or for brush lettering like for example on invites