BY USDA PRODUCE

Goldie H.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! Works great as a snack, topping for dinner, and also great for meal prepping! Very affordable. My family purchased these at our local Walmart. I would recommend these tomatoes to others!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Des Moines, IA
Perfect little addition to a salad. They also are a great addition to a snack on the go. We like to grow our own grape tomatoes in the summer. They always taste a little better home grown!
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Saint Paul, MN
I usually prefer cherry tomatoes but I do like this brand. It's a nice fresh pop of flavor in your mouth. Definitely have a crunch
michelle w.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Delicious little orbs of tomato goodness, good in salads or even just for snacking on their own if you're like me!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Foodie Expert
Smaller grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes are great additions to salads. You can even cut them in half and add them to any pasta dish. One of my favorite uses for these tomatoes is using it to make a caprese salad. Cut them in half, toss in some fresh mozarella, basil, olive oil and black pepper. Quick, easy and delicious.