BY TOMATIN

Aroma - Delicious sweet sherry bursts up you, and plateaus with undertones of fresh apples, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup and a hint of smoky heather. Palate: Sweet and honeyed at first, with an oaky edge. Develops in the mouth with a bite of citrus and a hint of dark chocolate. Finish: The finish is long and lingering, with warming alcohol and smooth rich sherry, and it all keeps the mouth alive for several moments after. A world class single highland malt see more...

Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI
I bought this for Christmas for my husband and was a little worried if he would like it and he did. He said it’s par with all the other average rated whiskies and he would definitely buy it again with how affordable it is!!
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
I didn't like this Tomatin 18 Year as much as I thought I would. My fiance and I bought a bottle to try and it's not as smooth as we thought it'd be, compared to the Glenfiddich Single Malt 21 Year. For me, I just didn't think it was worth what it cost, which stinks, but who knows, someone else may love this.
Destiny B.
Marrero
Pretty pricey. I usually buy it from a liquor store. But it is definatley worth buying. It is very smooth compared to cheap alternatives.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Keywords to pay attention to: 18 yr old! Single! Something like 'tomato'! I mean....need I say anymore?
Betty S.
La presentación muy bonita, para mi gusto es un poco fuerte, pero por lo general le gusta a la gente, también es bueno para hacer cócteles es delicioso
.Eliane n.
Campinas
São Mara para quem gosta de bebê vale a pena ou PR da de presente. para o amigo ele iria gosta eu gosto e recomendo
Roose R.
Torreón
Beautiful. This is what you pour in a glass after a long day to relax and enjoy the rest of the night.