Pets & AnimalsFishTom Tominaga-oscar
Tom - Tominaga-Oscar - ATO1240 Magical Cleaning Rod

Tom Tominaga-oscar Tom - Tominaga-Oscar - ATO1240 Magical Cleaning Rod

by Tom Tominaga-oscar

Tom Products Multi-Tool Algae Scraper Durable easy-to-use algae scraper with strong handle. Comes with 3 attachments. Scrapes algae, removes wastes and polishes your aquarium's surface. An ergonomic grip provides comfort. For glass aquariums only. Polisher: Clean and polish your aquarium with ease, even curved surfaces, by turning the polisher 90 degrees. Shovel: Remove fish wastes, food remnants and other undesirable objects. Scraper: Remove algae from your aquarium without fear of scratching the surface.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Tominaga-oscar Tom - Tominaga-Oscar - ATO1240 Magical Cleaning Rod!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay, this actually works and is multi-purpose. We do use water conditioners, but after we first set it up and let it cycle before adding fish, we had a rough time with calcium deposits up at the top of the tank where the water didn't even touch it, unless it splashed up there somehow. I tried all the traditional things like vinegar and toothbrushes, but it was a pain. We tried these once and they were considerably more effective!
Emma S.
Hummelstown, PA
This did wonders for my fish tank. I had a severe algae problem and this help out so much. It's a very useful to.

Looking for your answer?