BeautyFragranceTom Ford
White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Do you absolute Love THIS fragrance by Tom Ford??? I have yet to try it out, HOWEVER it sounds amazing. My other favorite go to must have scents right now are  CHANEL ChanceAngel Eau De Parfum Shooting Star by Thierry mugler..I think THIS would be a GREAT fit for me..do you guys love it????? WHAT vibes does this fragrance give you? Worth the money? How would you compare it to Mugler Angel?? MUCH Love, SUPPORT, and Positive Vibes my fellow beauty babes and influensters! Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray
Does the perfume stay on your skin throughout the day? I have problem finding perfumes that don't wear off by the end of the day and they weren't cheap.
Start your review of Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray!
Vanessa  B.
Hanover, VA
I love the spicy woody scent. I wear it a lot depending on the occasion. It’s last all day. I wouldn’t change anything.
Victoria N.
Great for the summer Pricey but great investment Gives you Retro Boheimen chic vibes I highly recommend this fragrance long lasting Need only 1 spray
Shannon S.
Longmont, CO
Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Shannon S.
Yes, Tom Ford perfumes are a bit pricey, just ask for it during special occasions like Valentine's Day, Birthday, etc.. I've got a few, the White Patchouli is up there on faves list. If you like Patchouli you'd really like this. This is grouped in the "Chyrpe Floral" group and the main accords are: Patchouli, White Flowers, Balsamic, Warm Spicy, Rose, and floral. This is a lovely fragrance and I get so many compliments on it. I wear this anytime of year it's especially nice in Spring months. Fragrance stays, I spray my hair too. Just 💗 this!
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
Rich, opulent, smoky, sandalwood, sensual I found a more affordable way to wear this which is buying the oil dupes on eBay. For $6 you get 1/3oz of very potent oil. Best way to get it! This is androgynous unisex suitable for women or men that's the great thing about some of Tom Ford's fragrances.
Joann B.
Du Bois, PA
Got a sample from micro perfumes to try. I am not a Tom Ford fan for some reason they all seem to smell like plastic for me this one however smells delightful. I absolutely love the fruity notes and the patchouli scent. It is soft long-lasting and feminine. This is light enough for the office and strong enough to personally enjoy all day. Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray
Sarah B.
Okay this perfume definitely smells good. Also important to realize that tom ford perfumes always smell especially strong so it's important to test before buying. I'd say this scent is a little older person powdery but still work appropriate.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
I really do love patchouli BUT not this one. It’s too floral and not enough patchouli for me. I love the bottle but wish it was a different TF fragrance inside!
desiree G.
Clemson
Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by desiree G.
Purchased at: belk
This is a good Summer, I'm all that fragrance. Tom Ford is the chief of fragrances, they just cant do any wrong in my eyes! This juice has neroli...one of my fave notes. Orange blossom, vanilla, ylang ylang, tuberose, benzoin, and pistachio to name a few. This juice makes me want to to crack open a coconut and lay on the beach. A must have for your collection. *Note I have the 1.7oz*
Patricia L.
Woodbury, NY
This is the smell of a confident, classy woman who has the ability to have people eat out of her hands without being vile, loud and tactless. It is for a woman who understands the fine line between good and evil. It smells like air and water. It is truly unreal. The scent does not bog you down and strangle you – it lingers in the air and only attracts those who know gold when they see one…..even if the gold is rocky and unrefined. A true beauty indeed.
Sia A.
Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sia A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this fragrance it is one of my favorite scents, it’s floral, it’s musky and it’s woody, a beautiful composition that gives a little bit of every preference. The opening is very while floral and after it wears out it turns into a sweet musky woody scent I love it 💖