BY TOM FORD

With its sensuous heart of patchouli, tom ford white patchouli is surrounded by sleek wood notes with luxurious elegant white flowers. This modern fragrance with retro-classic influence is a sophisticated interpretation of bohemian chic.

Tom Ford White Patchouli Eau De Parfum
  • "•It's a little strong when you first spray it on, but after it settles onto the skin, it becomes a very light scent." in 1 review
  • "I get many compliments when I wear it." in 1 review
Kristin Ann S.
Rich, opulent, smoky, sandalwood, sensual I found a more affordable way to wear this which is buying the oil dupes on eBay. For $6 you get 1/3oz of very potent oil. Best way to get it! This is androgynous unisex suitable for women or men that's the great thing about some of Tom Ford's fragrances.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
This is the smell of a confident, classy woman who has the ability to have people eat out of her hands without being vile, loud and tactless. It is for a woman who understands the fine line between good and evil. It smells like air and water. It is truly unreal. The scent does not bog you down and strangle you – it lingers in the air and only attracts those who know gold when they see one…..even if the gold is rocky and unrefined. A true beauty indeed.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
For the price I'm not really fan. There are better alternatives that are much more friendlier to your wallet. I felt like it didn't last all day and if I'm paying good money I expect that. The bottlenlook is basic but I do like that. I wouldn't buy again though.
Myra H.
I like the scent... once it settles, but it's almost unbearable when first sprayed.. once it has sat on the skin for awhile the smell is nice but it just doesn't smell good with my body. every time I've worn it I felt like I smelled like someone's grandmother, and I normally like scents like this because I'm not big on perfumes that smell too sweet.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This was the first Tom Ford fragrance I ever bought. I thought 90.00 was a lot many years ago when I purchased this. I have always loved patchouli. This was my first high end fragrance. The first time I smelled this fragrance on my sister, I asked..what is that scent? It is amazing and I have to buy it. I bought it online at Nordstrom.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
When I first got this, my husband made a comment that the scent was old lady like, it opens very floral, then with dry down becomes more powder fresh, that's when I really like this, even my husband asked if I had change the perfume that I was wearing, told him it was the same one he said it was grandma-y lol
Sara D.
Oakland, CA
I adore this perfume. Every time I wear it I get compliments. I love the earthy patchouli but without it being overpowering and too hippyish. It's really beautiful.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This a very pretty floral perfume. The first time I tried it I didn't really like it and though it turned weird on my skin. But I decided to give it another chance, and luckily i liked it. I also like that it unisex.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
Wonderful smell. It's gentle enough to be worn everywhere and anywhere. It's subtle and special and it relaxes you while you wear it. I have loved it since the first time I smelled it.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
This does not work well with my body's chemistry. On me, this overwhelmingly spicy and unpleasant....fortunate for me it fades really fast. I will not be repurchasing this one.
Hibo A.
Manchester, NH
How do you like it if you have it :)
Taylor T.
Would anyone consider this a good buy for the amount of money it cost? Like is it a everyday perfume?

Sephora