BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford presents a stunning new scent for a new era of feminine glamour. Tom Ford Violet Blonde is an opulent fragrance that reveals a stunning new facet of violet: ravishing, intriguing elegance. Made with some of the most precious ingredients in the world, it is crafted according to the finest traditions of European perfumery.

Fragrance Notes:

Top notes: violet leaf absolute, Italian mandarin and baie rose.
Middle Notes: Tuscan orris absolute, Tuscan orris butter and jasmin sambac sampaquita.
Bottom Notes: benzoin, cedarwood, vetiver absolute, silkolide and soft suede.

Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
I have been a part of the @fragrancefoundation since 2012 where I received my ‘Certified Fragrance Specialist’ certification. Even before than, I collected fragrances. When TOM FORD launched “VIOELT BLONDE”, I purchased it without even having to smell it. And when I got home, I was beyond happy. TOM FORD never disappoints in any of his fragrances! Personally, I knew I would like it, because I love violets. But it is a subtle scent. It isn’t his usual powerful, statement scents. It’s very feminine. Tom Ford Violet Blonde Eau De Parfum
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
I. Love. This. Expensive but amazing year round. I'm so bummed it is discontinued. Bottle is pretty to look at too. Warm and mild. Bring it back, Tom!!! Pretty please?! Well worth the $150! It's also lasted without the scent turning to alcohol
Gizeh Ve1025569 d.
Terrace Doral, FL
I love this product. Prefiero usarla en las noches, es muy agradable . Its very nice Me encanta el aroma es muy sexy, mi esposo le encanta cuando me la pongo porque dice que es muy sensual, no la he usado en el dia pero imagino que es igual de impactante.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
I know most people love Black Orchid by Tom Ford the most (and I do love that scent as well, don't get me wrong) but if I had to pick a favorite it would definitely be Violet Blonde! This fragrance is very sophisticated; it has notes of violet, mandarin, pepper, and jasmine (among other things!). Now this scent is definitely not for everyone -- it's heady, it's musky, it's strong, and it has presence. But if you are like me and you enjoy strong, powerful scents (another favorite is Terre D'Hermes by Hermes and Sunday Cologne by Byredo) you will definitely appreciate this fragrance. I like to spray just a little bit on the back of my neck at my hairline; it then wafts pleasantly around throughout the day and is not overpowering; just alluring enough to make you take a sniff of the warm, vocal fragrance and inquire as to what it is!
Londa H.
Hartford, ct
Violet Blonde by Tom Ford is an amazing potent elegant yet soft perfume with incredible silage and lasting power. Violet Blonde notes are Violet Leaf Absolute, Italian Mandarin, Baie Rose, Tuscan Orris Absolute, Tuscan Orris Butter, Jasmin Sambac, Sampaquita, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Vetiver Absolute, Musk, Soft Suede. making a lovely combination changing on different skins making certain notes pop depending on your own body chemistry. Being some one who is incredibly sensitive to fragrances there simply aren't enough perfumes that won't cause me to have a major headache. On my skin I pick up the violet,cedarwood,Vetiver absolute,musk and suede getting none of the fruity or alcohol notes. It is a delicious soft warm floral on my skin. Tom Ford Violet Blonde stays around for hours and into the next day and a little goes along way due to its power and strength. This is a fragrance that has a permanent spot in my small collection and a must sniff if you are ever some place where its sold.
Dandie D.
While visiting in N.Y. we made a trip to Saks...while there the saleswoman suggested I try this perfume by Tom Ford. I have asthma and so many scents seem to cause me shortness of breath. But I loved the scent and it has nothing in it that seems to irritate me. My husband loves the scent and I have received so many compliments. I use it lightly and the scent seems to stay with me during whatever event I attend.
Tom Ford products are wonderful. Less
Brianna G.
Hopewell Jct, NY
A little goes a long way! I've gotten soo many compliments while wearing it. I was skeptical at first because I normally wear Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume but this was a nice change. definitely a great smelling perfume. The price was more than I usually spend but it was absolutely worth it. They say you get what you pay for and you really truly do.
Jenni C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Every fragrance by Tom Ford is gold. I haven't seen this smell for awhile and thought it had gone away but saw it the other day at a local beauty store and was reminded how amazing it is so I bought it! It's always a bit pricey but always worth it! The small lasts all day with only a few sprays.
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
The smell of this perfume is so beautiful! I love it! It's definitely one of my signature scents now (: I always get compliments whenever I wear this! It is pretty pricy... but omg it's so worth it. Just go take a whiff of it lol you'll fall in love!
Tiffany H.
This smells absolutely amazing. I got it as a gift for my sister and was automatically jealous. I had to go out and buy me one. If you should spend your money on any perfume it should be this one.
Faith B.
What's the best way to describe this scent? Is it fruity? More of a natural, musky scent?
Rajeli Q.
Lima
Has anyone tried it? Cause it looks great for women
Dimpz A.
Jbsa Lackland, TX
Wondering if the price is worth it?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
How would you describe the smell
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
When you bought it and used it does it makes you want to buy more?