BY TOM FORD

A stunning scent for a new era of feminine glamour, Tom Ford Violet Blonde is an opulent, dressed-up fragrance that reveals a stunning new facet of violet with a ravishing, intriguing elegance. Made with some of the most precious ingredients in the world, it is crafted accordingly to the finest traditions of European perfumery. Notes: Violet Leaf Absolute, Italian Mandarin, Baie Rose, Tuscan Orris Absolute, Tuscan Orris Butter, Jasmin Sambac, Sampaquita, Benzoin, Cedarwood, Vetiver Absolute, Musk, Soft Suede. Style: Stunning. Opulent. Elegant. see more...

Gizeh Marie d.
I love this product. Prefiero usarla en las noches, es muy agradable . Its very nice Me encanta el aroma es muy sexy, mi esposo le encanta cuando me la pongo porque dice que es muy sensual, no la he usado en el dia pero imagino que es igual de impactante.
Monique B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is VERY SEXY AND SOPHISTICATED! You'll get so many compliments and people asking what you're wearing.
Teran F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't really a fan of smell either. Defiantly could do better in that area #MusesOfInfluenster
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know most people love Black Orchid by Tom Ford the most (and I do love that scent as well, don't get me wrong) but if I had to pick a favorite it would definitely be Violet Blonde! This fragrance is very sophisticated; it has notes of violet, mandarin, pepper, and jasmine (among other things!). Now this scent is definitely not for everyone -- it's heady, it's musky, it's strong, and it has presence. But if you are like me and you enjoy strong, powerful scents (another favorite is Terre D'Hermes by Hermes and Sunday Cologne by Byredo) you will definitely appreciate this fragrance. I like to spray just a little bit on the back of my neck at my hairline; it then wafts pleasantly around throughout the day and is not overpowering; just alluring enough to make you take a sniff of the warm, vocal fragrance and inquire as to what it is!
S R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a nice fragrance just right for the colder weather the scent is heavier that what i usually wear but thought the fragrance was unsual & uncommon
Viviann J.
Columbus, OH
At first I didn't really like the smell , then I grew to love it. highly recommend
Jeanne H.
Sylvania, OH
Fresh and sexy scent. I use this beautiful fragrance in the evening and always receive compliments!
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't afford this perfume but it smells so amazing I recur bed a sample an I feel in love with the scent