BY TOM FORD

A 6ml touch point pen designed with a rollerball applicator. Velvet orchid is a fragrance that lives in the black orchid world of glamorous mystique, sharing its aura yet standing apart with its own compelling identity. Velvet Orchid has an addicting beauty that seduces with a fluid and textured touch. It is the rippling black silk next to black orchid's sleek marble. Velvet orchid masterfully embellishes and evolves the black orchid legacy.

Gina A.
Spicy, exciting, warm, alluring-why I love this scent (and all the TF orchid varieties). It’s also why some people might not like it, so use with caution if you typically go for lighter scents.
Vine C.
The moment I smelled this perfume I had to get it. It's a very luxurious scent. It is a bit strong when you first apply it but it mellows out so nicely! It's the only TF scent that I like. The only downside is that it doesn't last all day so I have to reapply once or twice.
Amanda B.
This is my go-to for a classy scent. I absolutely love how it smells because it is so subtle and beautiful. I think it is a tad bit pricey but it's totally worth it. I got the rollerball from Sephora and definitely will be going back when I run out.
Alex L.
I love this fragrance so much, so rich and sophisticated. I wouldn't wear this everyday but this is amazing for a night out or date night! So strong and I love it, definitely my go too when I want to smell elegant and sophisticated! Will continue to repurchase this!
Margherita C.
If you like sexy, musky scents and need a date night scent...this is for you! I am obsessed with this perfume that I asked it for Christmas! Soooo good!
Katrice S.
This is one of my absolute favorite fragrances. I love the rollerball because it fits nicely in my purse which is convenient.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
In love with this scent! Smells gorgeous and sensual and lasts all day long without reapplying!

Sephora