BY TOM FORD

TOM FORD VELVET ORCHID LADIES- EDP SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

Angela P.
Boston, MA
Alright so here's what's up: this perfume is like nothing I would ever pick out for myself. It's a little misty with dark undertones usually worn by slightly older women (for reference, I am 22) and something I would normally steer clear of. However, my lovely mother gave this to me as a Christmas gift. Hand picked it for me so after a few samples I decided to keep it. And I love it!! It's an amazing winter scent that is very strong when you first put it on. It's soft, unusual and very sexy. It's heavier without being overwhelming and sweet. It gets a 4/5 for me because on my skin the scent does not stay for that long. That's a problem I generally have with fragrance so that's why I'm still giving it a high rating.
Persia T.
This is my all time favourite perfume smell. The smell is not too girly and it gives almost a cologne smell which I love! This has become my go to perfume. The only down side is the price but because I love the smell it is worth every penny.