BY TOM FORD

An oriental floral fragrance for contemporary women Rich spicy sweet warm creamy & tempting Top notes of bergamot mandarin Succan absolute (purified rum extract) & honey Heart notes of black orchid velvet orchid purple orchid Turkish rose oil jasmine orange blossom narcissus hyacinth & heliotrope Base notes of Peru balsam myrrh labdanum sandalwood suede & vanilla Launched in 2006 Perfect for all occasions see more...

Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a staple in my collection- perfect for the colder months. I usually save this for date nights because it makes me feel beautiful and confident but I've also worn it to work and received compliments. If you like bold, spicy, and dark fragrances then this is for you.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
Crazy good! I got this scent and didn't know what to think..but it's beautiful and unique. It's not for the gal who wants to be un noticed it's got a kick to it and is very very strong. Less is definitely more! I sprayed one arm and it was on until the next day. At first it's really musky really strong and almost gave me a headache but my fiancé smelled it and after a while it was magnificent!
Alix S.
Alix S.
Reddick, FL
This is the most beautiful fragrance I've ever found from Tom Ford. Soft and floral with a twinge of dark and sexy. Use a light little mist and it will last throughout the whole day. Asking for a big bottle for Christmas.❤️🌲
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Sumas, WA
This perfume is very sexy!! I love wearing it out on date nights with my husband. This perfume makes me feel sexy and confident. I would totally recommend this for anyone who likes slightly dark floral fragrances.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I bought this for my mom for her birthday and she absolutely LOVES it! It's kind of strong and spicy so if you don't like that, I'd advise for you to stay away
nikki a.
nikki a.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have a hate-love relationship with this scent. One day I am really glad i have it and other days I hate it. Definitely one I would smell before purchase.
Ana P.
Ana P.
This beautiful bottle contains a 'gourmand-touched' #fragrance. It is soft, sensual and attractive. Everything I like in a fragrance, it's a gorgeous #blend. At first, it seems very similar to Velvet Orchid but it soon becomes much lighter and fresher. It is softly sweet and the rum element is so good. I'm not a rum person but I love the smell of it in the air. I also get the rose note in this Orchid. I love rose so that makes me happy.

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz // Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Lumiere Notes

Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Mandarin, Honey, Hyper-purified Rum Extract
Heart Notes: Jasmine Absolute, Black Rose Oil, Cattleya Leopoldi Orchid, Black Orchid
Base Notes: Vanilla, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Sandalwood, Myrrh