Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz uploaded by Ghiwa A.

BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Alysha R.
The smell of this is so unique and slightly masculine it's perfect for me it lasts all day it's the first perfume i've ever worn that people stop me to ask me what i'm wearing i can't wait to get tobacco vanille next if it wears like this and tbh i think it works great with my personal chemistry a few of my friends don't like the scent but love it on me i adore this perfume
Stephanie B.
I love this perfume so much! This and one of his other formulas are all I want to wear! I even bought Orchids for my house! The fragrance last so long and its not over powering, and when I trail ride at the horse farm the horses go crazy for it and gallop all around. It is a wonderful scent!
Alix S.
Reddick, FL
I love perfume, but so many of them don't go well with my chemistry. Velvet Orchid is one of the few that does. Beautiful floral, but also has a slightly dark undertone to make it sexy. Not nearly as dark as Dark Orchid (which doesn't work with me), but just enough. It is quite expensive, as all Tom Ford perfumes are, but great if you can get it on sale. A long lasting, sexy floral.
Laura S.
Denver, CO
Lighter version for the black orchid, longevity is good but not great, if the black orchid is too strong for you then this is the way to go, good quality but not for everyone, suggest getting a sample before buying.
Megan  S.
Bought this from Macy's in april! One of my favorite scents to wear. I always get complements on it when I wear it out. Really nice packaging and a sturdy glass bottle
Sarai M.
Houston
This perfume smells amazing. I always get complimented when I apply it on. The scent is very luxurious and long-lasting. This is worth every penny!
Aimee M.
Gretna, LA
Hands down this is one of my two favorite unisex perfumes. It gives you the smell of elegance without smelling extremely feminine and fruity.
Maria C.
Oxnard, CA
I love how it looks! It might be too pricey but could definitely smell very good! Great product hahahahahahah
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
I'm not impressed with this floral scent. It doesn't last and smells like something my grandma would wear.
Dina E.
Alexandria
ALL TIME FAVORITE PERFUME😻 best one i tried so far honestly!!! Veryyyy veryyy long lasting, smells soo good and sexy, could be used on a special night in winter as it is a dramatic one, when i wear it it lasts like forever on my clothes and never fades and it definitely worth the price!