Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Marie K.
Hampton Lovett, Droitwich
This is amazing! When I think of my favorite Perfume brands, Tom Ford does not usually come to mind, however, I got this perfume for Christmas and I am absolutely obsessed. It is rich, feminine, and memorable. It's got its own character. I got a lot of compliments.
Dasha I.
New Castle, DE
At first, the spice is east with honey. Sharp and rich.
Good sense of orchid.
Then the fragrance settles with becomes a sweet-fruity vanilla, but with a character.
A couple of hours after the application I heard sandalwood, flowers and a few spices.
The base is divine! It is so full, complex and oily!
It warms. Feminine.
The train is thin, non-hanging. Persistent.
This is the interpretation of the east that a European woman can wear without the undesirable properties of the Arab spirits (such as headache, stuffiness and heaviness pursuing the whole day).
The fragrance is expensive and quite memorable.
Soft and feminine Black Orchid.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
I had been hoarding a cpl samples of this and knowing I couldn't replace them $$$ no matter how drawn I was to the scent I went out seeking dupes. I went on the 'bay for an oil scent reproduction which is spot on if you are looking for a cheaper way to possess thus fragrance after falling in lurve w samples it's $6 1/3 oz. he uses a lot of "oud" to me in his perfumes. This is kind like Victoria's Secret's "Night". B&BW used to have a scent called Dark kiss also a tinge similar. Velvet orchid is such a sensual scent. TF$ knows sexy just try his makeup. A little of this goes a longgg way too bear in mind the scent till announce your presence by preceding you & trailing behind u a good ten feet. Be warned.
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
There are not enough stars for this amazing fragrance. I'm a huge Tom Ford fragrance lover and this one has replaced my other two favorites!! It smells warm, sexy, inviting and oh so luxurious. A little goes along way and I can definitely see me wearing this in any season. It's my new signature scent!! #MusesofInfluenster
Anika K.
Cincinnati, OH
The first perfume I ever smelled from tom ford was black orchid. Next was velvet orchid as I was hungry to try more and it's love all over again! Literally two sprits lasts all day! I want everyone who loves perfumes with musk and leather to try it for sure! Shoutout to Trina at Saks Cincinnati. She's amazing!
Kari T.
Berlin, NJ
I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora and was obsessed almost immediately. I took stuff off my Christmas list so my husband could get me the full size! I used to wear Dior’s Poison almost exclusively, but this is my new signature scent. I receive so many compliments anytime I wear it!
Sanam A.
I lOVE this perfume! i haven't met a tom ford perfume i don't like! This is a little bit lighter than black orchard, but it is just as sultry! It lasts so long, you really only need a few spritz's. I usually wear black orchard but this one is so good! I usually mix it up depending on my mood!
Yelva M.
I love this scent it is absolutely beautiful, sexy and classic.I got a lot of compliments and I love wearing this in the fall/winter as it is a rich scent. It does last and I like that very much because it's definitely not cheap. Tom Ford rocks it out of the park with this one.
Dina P.
Seattle, WA
This is a really elegant, rich floral scent. I first smelled it in store when trying to pick out a new winter perfume - I think it works best as an evening fragrance, but I can see wearing it all day for a special occasion. It's enticing, comforting, and a more grown up floral.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
I'm such a huge fan of Tom Ford fragrances but this is my all time favorite scent. This reminds me so much of fall, so I usually start wearing it in October. A little goes a long way, 1 spritz will last all day.
Makeup G.
Brooklyn , NY
Black orchid or this one?? Help
Annamaria C.
Has anyone know what comes close to this perfume? and not so much expensive? a good lower cost?
Nyc or not ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
How is this compared to black orchid