BeautyFragranceTom Ford
Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

to Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray ? Is this just a pretty bottle or does it smell good? Too strong? Im curious!!!
Tom Fords noir femme or Tom Ford violet orchidTom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray ?
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray How long does the scent last and do you recommend it?
Start your review of Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a lux fragrance, absolutely amazing, long lasting, I just need 2 spritz and I'm good all day. This is a warm floral fragrance with key notes of honey velvet orchid accord, rum and vanilla. The bottle and packaging are so beautiful and deep purple, I'd definitely buy again.
Lupe  M.
Redding, CA
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Lupe  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Date nights call for an extra oomph scent. I’ve been enjoying Tom Ford Velvet Orchid is a cozy, sexy, creamy, velvety Orchid. You can definitely notice the original DNA of black Orchid but just like the name implies, it’s velvety and a tad sweeter. Makeup is on point with Natasha eye shadow Palette and my favorite lipstick. #sotn #datenight M.A.C Cosmetics Selena Lipstick Collection Nars Ignited Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Nicole  C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nicole  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pretty scent! Love the beautiful deep purple bottle! Lid is very tight so could travel. A little more floral than I typically go for but smells so pretty! I get a lot of the orchid scent. Thanks for the great advice, this was a great purchase! Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray
Tammy  D.
Hurley, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
I first bought Black Orchid and absolutely loved the scent. It went on bit strong but dried to a wonderful soft, sexy sent. But after reading the reviews for the must have Velvet Orchid, I decided that I just had to give it a try. Now, I can’t decide which one of them that I’m loving more, although I think I may be leaning a bit more towards Velvet Orchid. Just because it’s a bit sweeter, a more feminine scent. If you loved Black Orchid, I promise you, give Velvet Orchid a try. You will be so happy you did!!
Eva  L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Eva  L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this so very much it’s not just the name it’s the quality it’s the brand and ingredients they use that just makes a huge difference
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Rawda K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted an all year round nice perfume and I decided to go for Tom Ford's Velvet Orchid and I absolutely love it. I wouldn't say that it's an all year perfume for me but it is sophisticated, elegant and smells beautiful especially for the spring and summer months. I usually go for a stronger and more warm, musky scent in the fall and winter months like the Tom for noir or Black Orchid. Velvet Orchid still does have a bit of a warm musky scent but is lighter and less bold in my opinion, making it the perfect scent for spring and summer seasons. I highly recommend it. It smells amazing, however it doesn't last as long as the Black Orchid which is a much stronger scent, but I would say that it lasts a good four hours on me and is an expensive perfume which I don't mind. It is worth it for me.
DeLana B.
Tampa, FL
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by DeLana B.
This is a sophisticated scent! It is slightly sweet and long lasting. This is a perfect fragrance for a date or special event. I feel pretty and confident when When I wear this beauty!
Sherryl J.
Purchased at: Costco
This is the perfume to wear on special occasions. Once you smells it you'll fell in love with it.  it is a very beautiful and a very expensive smelling scent. This perfume lasts a loooong time. It's very unique and it is worth its price tag. Glad I got it from costco😁. They have it sometimes at a discounted price.
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley S.
I feel bad to even write this considering it was gifted to me . I think the person figured since it’s “tom Ford” it must smell good lol . If you want to smell like a old powdery lady then this is the scent for you . I don’t smell The key notes which is warm floral with honey and vanilla at all . This is just not my type of scent .
Madeleine H.
Seattle, WA
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Madeleine H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not for the faint of heart!! This perfume opens with a powerful blast of incense, smoke, honey, rum and labdanum. It’s got a vibe that can be described as ‘old lady’ OR ‘powerful CEO who will crush anyone in her way.’ If you want to clear a room and get all eyes on you, for better or worse, this is a great option. All this said it may seem like I don’t like this perfume, but I actually really do. I especially like the dry down which is more of a boozy Smokey vanilla. It’s like it opens with all sharp edges and the dry down is the smoothed, sanded down, off-duty version of itself. The dry down is as if it’s the end of the evening, when it takes off it’s blazer, sharp jewelry, and stiletto heels and is finally itself at ease. It’s a beautiful and complex scent and I think it’s worth trying on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica S.
Hodgenville
il y a 3 mois
Cindy S.
Chestermere , AB
il y a 4 mois
Karen R. il y a 2 mois
Velvet orchid beats out noir femme hands Down
Carmen P.
Corinth, TX
il y a 4 mois
mariola M. il y a 4 mois
It lasts all day or night, definitely worth the money
claudia L.
Montréal, QC
il y a 8 mois
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray ? Where i Can check for the best price
Fleur D. il y a 8 mois
J'adore ce parfum c'est une turie
Tasha D.
il y a un an
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray is it a sweet smell or musky ?
Brittany W. il y a un an
It’s a little of both but very much smells like an older woman.
Shaina C.
1,039 reviews
il y a un an
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Spray do I need this in my collection ? What perfume can you compare it too?!
Karen M. il y a 9 mois
I would say its similar to Gucci Rush, especially the drydown.
Elanur Y.
Rotterdam
Melisa P. il y a un an
It smells amazing it has a beautiful depth that is long lasting the combination of the velvet orchid with orange blossom and vanilla is just a great combination great special event scent