BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Velvet Orchid is an oriental floral that evolves the carnal grandeur and seductive power of the iconic tom ford black orchid into an uber-feminine fragrance lavished with notes of cool citrus, dramatic petals, honey and rum.

Jasmine W.
Austin, TX
I received a sample of the original Tom Ford Black Orchid and fell in love with it, but not the price tag. After browsing Sephora so many years after, I came across Velvet Orchid and fell even MORE in love with the scent! I find both are strong and sexy, but the Velvet Orchid is a bit more flirty & playful. It’s definitely my new signature scent. I especially love how long-lasting it is!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I really love this for a daytime fragrance. It is really spicy which I absolutely love but it's not overpowering. It still smells feminine but it also smells powerful. I like this perfume for the office. One spray will do you. But if you're anything like me you'll carry around the sample size bottle in your purse so you can spray anytime you personally can't smell your perfume anymore but everyone else probably still can.🤣
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This is amazing! When I think of my favorite Perfume brands, Tom Ford does not usually come to mind, however, I got this perfume for Christmas and I am absolutely obsessed. It is rich, feminine, and memorable. It's got its own character. I got a lot of compliments.
Norma F.
el paso, TX
My favorite perfume that I thought that I wouldn't like. But it has grown on me very much, I love the notes or the orchid that stays on you towards all day and love how it mixed with my skin oils. It's a perfect perfume for all year and will recommend to all my friends and family members.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This perfume is by far my most favorite scent. It’s very sweet and heavy. Definitely more of a night time fragrance. Very romantic. It’s got a floral/chocolate scent but not too overpowering of each ingredient. Blends very nicely. The bottle is gorgeous and light weight. It is pricy but it’s a unique scent that most people don’t wear. Absolutely recommend this fragrance!
Stella M.
sunny isles
My winter perfume. I love it so much and last so long the scent is so potent and her complimented on it so much! I bought from Neimans at the Tom Ford section ! It’s like a musky floral type scent
Dasha I.
New Castle, DE
At first, the spice is east with honey. Sharp and rich.
Good sense of orchid.
Then the fragrance settles with becomes a sweet-fruity vanilla, but with a character.
A couple of hours after the application I heard sandalwood, flowers and a few spices.
The base is divine! It is so full, complex and oily!
It warms. Feminine.
The train is thin, non-hanging. Persistent.
This is the interpretation of the east that a European woman can wear without the undesirable properties of the Arab spirits (such as headache, stuffiness and heaviness pursuing the whole day).
The fragrance is expensive and quite memorable.
Soft and feminine Black Orchid.
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
I have been a part of the @fragrancefoundation since 2012 where I received my ‘Certified Fragrance Specialist’ certification.
Again another AMAZING TOM FORD fragrance. Smooth and sensual fragrance. This is a fragrance that people will ask, “What are you wearing?” . It will draw people in! It has the floral notes mixed with a hint of musk that lingers in your skin. Even though it was made as a men’s I believe. It is a beautiful woman’s fragrance if you are adventurous enough!’Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
There are not enough stars for this amazing fragrance. I'm a huge Tom Ford fragrance lover and this one has replaced my other two favorites!! It smells warm, sexy, inviting and oh so luxurious. A little goes along way and I can definitely see me wearing this in any season. It's my new signature scent!! #MusesofInfluenster
Alysha R.
The smell of this is so unique and slightly masculine it's perfect for me it lasts all day it's the first perfume i've ever worn that people stop me to ask me what i'm wearing i can't wait to get tobacco vanille next if it wears like this and tbh i think it works great with my personal chemistry a few of my friends don't like the scent but love it on me i adore this perfume
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Black orchid or this one?? Help
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
How is this compared to black orchid
Annamaria C.
Has anyone know what comes close to this perfume? and not so much expensive? a good lower cost?
Nyc or not ?