Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Elizabeth R.
4 colors available

BY TOM FORD

Ultra Shine lip gloss by Tom Ford features a smooth, creamy texture designed to give you bold, glamorous lips. Wear it alone or layer it over another lip color for dimension. Color(s): lost cherry, love bruise, naked, peach absolut, pink guilt, rose crush, sahara pink, sugar pink, tawny pink, wet violet. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss. Style Number: 983231. see more...

jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
I am super picky about my lip gloss, so when I took the plunge and spent a little extra on this one I was pleasantly surprised. I love TF beauty products, but with gloss you never really know how you will like it until you wear it for a few hours. This formula is thick, creamy, with the mildest hint of sticky. And when I say sticky, I do me very little. Most glosses feel very heavy and gooey on the lips, but not this one. My personal favorite shade is 'Naked', the perfect peachy nude. As usual with Mr.Ford's products, this is worth the splurge.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Gresham, OR
I love this gloss! A good thick gloss that I can wear alone. It's my go-to gloss since I have thin lips because I don't have to layer it with a lipstick. The formula is thick enough.