BY TOM FORD

A high-shine, color-saturated gloss designed to achieve bold and glamorous lips. Its smooth and creamy texture has high adherence and easy comfort. It can be worn alone or layered over Tom Ford Lip Color to add dimension to the lips.

Taylor H.
Carmel
Review for: SAHARA PINK more...
I always get the most compliments wearing this Tom Ford lip gloss. It’s such a stunning color and seems to stay put more than most lip glosses. It is a little sticky, but I like that. The packaging is beautiful too which is a great plus.
Ramanpreet K.
Review for: SAHARA PINK more...
I feel anything Tom Ford is amazing. His products are so worth the monies. His lipgloss isn’t sticky like some. Also the pigment is amazing. Easy to apply, the brush is great as well.
Jodi S.
Warren , OH
I have wanted this lip gloss for awhile and finally splurged. It was worth it. The gloss is not sticky and goes on my lips nice. I would recommend this gloss to friends. Even with the pricey tag. I can’t wait to try other colors
Esmeralda C.
Flagstaff
The formula is nice but can get sticky when you layer it on too much the same as many other lipglosses but the colors are great and they are shiny just as they say I would recommend these because they have a beautiful selection
Amy M.
Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite lip gloss. It has the perfect amount of pigmentation and gloss causing heads to turn and my confidence to boost!! It applies well with every nude lip pencil and will last all night!!
Crish_MUA L.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the most expensive lip gloss I've purchased. I bought this at Nordstorm. It is easy to apply and makes any lipstick look even better. There's no sticky finish to it either. I would certainly add this to my kit for my clients especially if it makes my clients feel extra special on their special day.
Jina J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a lip gloss for adults. Not only is it sooooo pretty, but the color shows up great, it glides on smooth and it’s not sticky! Hallelujah!

I really hesitated when purchasing this because $47 for a lip gloss is a tallll order, but damn. The lip gloss also lasts forever, which you’ll need because you’ll be reaching for this on the daily. I love the applicator and your lips just look healthy, which is refreshing when our lips our lips feel like the damn Sahara from all those matte formulas out there.
Helen Y.
This is a nice product. The formula is sheer but still gives a nice amount of color. I love the fact you do not have to blob it on and it's not super sticky. The gloss, also pairs well when glossing over lipstick for an everlasting kind of wear.
jesse lynn b.
I am super picky about my lip gloss, so when I took the plunge and spent a little extra on this one I was pleasantly surprised. I love TF beauty products, but with gloss you never really know how you will like it until you wear it for a few hours. This formula is thick, creamy, with the mildest hint of sticky. And when I say sticky, I do me very little. Most glosses feel very heavy and gooey on the lips, but not this one. My personal favorite shade is 'Naked', the perfect peachy nude. As usual with Mr.Ford's products, this is worth the splurge.
Tiffany D.
Plano
Review for: PEACH ABSOLUT more...
Tom Ford lip glosses are the only glosses I use. They are so pricey, but they are totally worth it. When my lips are extremely dry, Tom Ford ultra shine lip gloss saves the day. No matter how bad my lips actually are, you can never tell because these glosses mask the dryness and give my lips a shiny, healthy, plump look. The glossiness does not last through eating and drinking, but the pigment does, which is incredible for lip glosses. You can wear them alone (which is what I do) or pair with any lipstick, and they still look beautiful.

Sephora