Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

WhhAt do you think of the new Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss for the Soleil 2021 collection?
Start your review of Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss!
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Alba M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Sahara Pink
I am completely in love with this product because it lasts longer, doesn’t dry my lips, and also has so many colors you can choose from. I have three of them but my favorite is the red one, absolutely amazing!!!!! Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss
Kristie A.
Review for: Peach Absolut
Wow- I recently received this as a gift and I am NOT disappointed! I was gifted the color Peach Absolut, which is a light peach tinted pink color and its exactly the kind of color I go for. The color itself is sheer enough to not wash out my very naturally pigmented lips, but opaque enough to show up on my naturally pigmented lips. The gloss has a brush tip and the packaging itself is beautiful. The formula itself has a light buttercream vanilla scent and it isnt sticky but is thick enough to stay in place longer then most glosses. Overall, this is amazing! I know the price point is high, but it's so worth it.
Kayla M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Although this gloss is a bit pricey, I think it’s well worth the price as it’s hydrating, and leaves a bit of color behind. Also, it smells amazing!
Cecilia P.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: Rose Crush
If you are looking to give your lips a natural look, Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss is good. Just trace your lips with a matching lip liner and put the lip gloss on your bottom lip and smack your lips together for a hint of glossy.
jesse lynn B.
I am super picky about my lip gloss, so when I took the plunge and spent a little extra on this one I was pleasantly surprised. I love TF beauty products, but with gloss you never really know how you will like it until you wear it for a few hours. This formula is thick, creamy, with the mildest hint of sticky. And when I say sticky, I do me very little. Most glosses feel very heavy and gooey on the lips, but not this one. My personal favorite shade is 'Naked', the perfect peachy nude. As usual with Mr.Ford's products, this is worth the splurge.
V M.
Chicago , IL
Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by V M.
Review for: Love Bruise
This product definitely met my expectations. It’s so glossy and feels soft on the lips. The applicator makes it easy to apply.
Milena P.
Warren, MI
Review for: Rose Crush, Love Bruise
tom ford is my go to for scent and beauty and this lip gloss does not disappoint. it beats glossier, in my opinion, has a nice scent and gorgeous color. love love love.
eirini T.
Freehold, NJ
Good gloss , I get it he’s a high end name .. luxe packaging.. but the actual gloss itself is nothing super special to be honest. It’s expensive just really for the name and packaging. It’s really just an overpriced gloss,
Elizabeth R.
Gresham, OR
Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I love this gloss! A good thick gloss that I can wear alone. It's my go-to gloss since I have thin lips because I don't have to layer it with a lipstick. The formula is thick enough.
Dalen G.
Madison, MS
Fantastic formula! Not cheap but a nice “treat yourself” gloss if you find a color you love. I only have one shade.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica P.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
il y a un mois
TammySue D. il y a un mois
Over prices for a middle of the road performing lip gloss.