Tom Ford Ultra-Rich Lip Color

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Ultra-Rich Lip Color. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How shiny and hydrating are these?
I want to try this lipstick.Can I get sample of it and how?
How long does this last before you need to reapply?
Start your review of Tom Ford Ultra-Rich Lip Color!
Shaina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m so excited about this I got this on sale is at Sephora and it was probably half the price!! I love the consistency in the packaging is absolutely gorgeous would definitely recommend this lipstick if you’re in the market for one
Claire C.
Tom Ford Ultra-Rich Lip Color uploaded by Claire C.
Review for: Le Mepris
This lipstick’s packaging is gorgeous! Its rich pigment is buildable so you can enjoy it however you want. I would argue that there are comparable products at a much cheaper price point, however I understand that this is a luxury brand.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Spanish Flame, Aperture
If Heaven was a lipstick, it would look like a Tom Ford Solei Lip Foil lipstick. The product packaging was appealing to the eyes and made me want to purchase this as soon as I saw it. The shades and lipstick its self is wonderful and creamy! I would buy again.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Le Mepris
Tom Ford's Ultra-Rich Lip Color is gorgeous and soft on the lips. The product and packaging were clean and luxurious feeling. I love how smooth and easy this went on the skin! I would buy and recommend this to many makeup lovers looking for a long-lasting product.
ᴋᴀᴛ ᴋ.
Mchenry, IL
I absolutely love this lipstick. Everything about it feels luxurious. The packaging is stunning, easily my favorite out of all my lipsticks. It has a deliciously addictive vanilla scent that’s present but not overpowering. The formula is perfect, pigmented and extremely comfortable on the lips. This color is just beautiful, it’s a vibrant watermelon, perfect for spring and summer.
Kristie H.
Cranbury, NJ
Gives A great color and moisturizes. Also smudges and the cap refused to stay on. That means I couldn't carry it around in my purse without fear of lint and bits ending up in the tube.
Sharine O.
Vista, CA
Review for: Aphrodite, Le Mepris
I don't do what I consider bullet lips stick. This was so much better than a liquid lip. This is picture-perfect. Your smile stands out and you draw everyone's attention. These lips are for the BOLD only. For those who love for complements
Stephanie J.
Rossville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I decided to splurge one day and get me a Tom Ford Ultra Rich Lip Color and I was blown away at how hydrating it is! But then it had the staying power of a dry down! I love it and now I’m hooked!
Maria d Pilar F.
My favorite lipstick. I've got about 12 different colors (Pink Dusk, Sable Smoke, Blush Nude, All Mine, Scarlet Rouge, Indian Rose, Sweet Tempest etc.) and the formula has been consistent across the board. Pigmented, lightweight, comfortable and long-wearing.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Aphrodite
Tom Ford's lipstick formulas glide on smooth and are highly pigmented. Had the pleasure of wearing this shade for a Sephora Tom Ford event. The color was flattering on my medium skin and wasn't as bold as other traditional pink lipsticks. The color went on smooth and did not dry my lips! These lippies are priced at $50+ but are very gorgeous to have and gift to someone.