BY TOM FORD

Supple. Primal. Extravagant.

Inspired by Tom Ford's love of fine leather, this ultra-sexy interpretation captures the primal, animalistic scent of leather and its smooth voluptuous qualities. A modern classic, the addition of olibanum, night blooming jasmine, and black suede gives it a distinctive, modern spin that is raw yet refined, sensual yet sophisticated.

• Why do you think this perfume is expensive?1 Answers
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a few of the Private Blend fragrances but I must admit this is the magician of the bunch. I have never smelled such a beautiful blended cologne in my life. This transforms so wonderfully on, but beware kids, two sprays AT MOST is all that is needed. That's why I don't mind the high price point for the Private Blends. Trust me it will last for days. Crazy longevity and a good amount of sillage. Tuscan Leather is a grown up fragrance for those serious sexy nights. To me this is a mens fragrance. Reminds me of 8 p.m. meeting a beautiful kept man wearing a nice watch and expensive suit for drinks at a trendy lounge, no dinner, just thumping music with a cocktail in hand. At first smell TL is expensive with notes of rugged leather mixed with a bit of cocaine. A beginning to a wonderful night. As the night goes on, filled with intimate moments, drawing you in closer. Thats when the fragrance melts on the dry down and you can smell the floral and raspberry deliciousness. At the end of the night when you are craving those romantic, feminine vibes Tuscan Leather whists you away to a raspberry powder cloud and truly delivers. LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance if you can't tell.
Russell Y.
My introduction to the Tom Ford family. One of the if not the best of the leather noted fragrances I've ever experienced. Smooth, all business no casual undertones. Highly complimented and suits me well.
Chris G.
calgary, AB
This is honestly so overrated. Especially when you factor in the price tag. At first when you look at the scent pyramid it looks promising but really It just smells like a smoker thats wearing a musty old leather jacket and has a berry Halls candy.
This stuff is very strong, so be careful about overspraying.
Zahra M.
um alquain
My family best perfume every one in my family have this perfume, The smell is royal and strong, lasts for two days, and spreads quickly ، i buy it form sephora and i would to buy again .
Zahra M.
um alquain
Why do you think this perfume is expensive?