BY TOM FORD

A unique cream foundation that creates a flawless, smooth finish, and can be used as a concealer to hide imperfections, leaving a soft-matte finish. This unique formula features the nourishing TOM FORD infusing complex. The portable stick allows for versatility in application for sheer, medium, or full coverage that’s always beautifully natural and undetectable.

Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Kaolin, Ozokerite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Bisabolol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time.� Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• How long does it last on skin?2 Answers
  • I'm loving the idea of foundation stick lately. Thoughts ...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to the drug store foundation sticks...1 Answers
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Depending on how tan I am, I oscillate between wearing Sable, Tawny, or Caramel. But most of the year, I can make Sable work well for me. Even if I need to add a bit of Tom Ford’s bronzing gel underneath or a little extra of my favorite atom Ford bronzers on top. While I adore all of Tom Ford’s foundations, this one is hands down my favorite because it so travel friendly. I must have some gypsy blood in me because my sense of wanderlust is not easily satiated. This foundation is a staple in my makeup arsenal (of course I always apply my Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge first, along with my SPF choice of the day). I love how you can customize the coverage of this foundation stick to easily go from a light coverage to medium/full coverage without caking. It really just looks like your skin but better. Tom Ford foundation is definitely worth the splurge and if stick foundations aren’t your thing, he has a few other immaculate foundation formulas that are also excelsior and noteworthy. This foundation applies wonderfully with the right foundation brush, a dampened Beauty Blender, and even your fingers. Whichever method you prefer, you’ll end up the amount of coverage and finish that you desire. Since I have sensitive, combination skin, I do add some of Hourglass’s Ambient Light Palette powder to my aT-zone for added insurance. But even on days when I totally spaced on adding finishing powder, I haven’t ended up looking oily by the end of the day (which is an impressive feat). But I do enjoy the extra insurance of keeping my T-zone slightly more matte and adding Tatcha’s Luminous Dewy Skin Mist to my cheeks as needed (one to two sprays of the purse friendly travel sized bottle is the perfect pick me up when your skin needs it most). I have been using this foundation for more than several months now, so please let me know if you have any questions I may help you answer. Also, if you are unable to get color matched to this foundation in store, check-out the Beauty Professor’s blog post on this foundation (just Google search it), she has the best swatches and shade descriptions that I have ever encountered. 💡
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Did someone say dewy finish! I love cream products. I was on the fence to purchase this and finally took the plunge. I am so happy I did. It is amazing. Medium to high coverage that doesn’t look like it sits on top of your face or settle into my smile lines. I do one side of my face at a time for easy blend ability. I never set with powder for this product as I like the finish without setting it. Never budges once in place. Lasts me a good 8-10 hour work day.
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
I CANNOT HANDLE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I have 2.5 and 4.0 and they are just slightly different in the yellow undertone with 4.0 being slightly darker. The under tones of the whole line are great and I saw a lot of more pinkish tones too. When I first applied with I was a little concerned with wasn’t going to be full coverage enough (i love full coverage) but when I blended it out with a brush, it covered every imperfection without looking heavy or cakey. It lasts ALL DAY in the heat and pairs amazingly with concealer (right now I’m using the too faced born this way concealer). I’m obsessed. I look flawless all day. So worth the price tag.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: 2.0 BUFF more...
I’m normally not a foundation stick girl, because it usually slides off of my face and looks waxy, but this foundation stick is LIFE CHANGING and it’s worth every penny. It’s about a high medium coverage, buildable to full, and it just smooths the skin and looks so natural and flawless. It smooths over my texture and makes me look poreless. Every makeup connoisseur needs this in their kit.
Areeba R.
Review for: 3.5 IVORY ROSE, 5.7 DUNE, 7.7 HONEY, 11.0 DUSK more...
I was so excited to try it on! The color match was spot on! I was amazed at how easily the foundation applied, and blended with my skin. It is so lightweight but has full coverage without looking cakey. I applied it without using any primer. A little goes a long way, so I didn't have to use a lot of product to get the coverage that I needed. I am so happy with this purchase,it looks great!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Tom Ford has always been one of my main go to brands of foundation, I always get some of the best results with all of the Tom Ford Foundations then most of my other brands. I love the coverage and hydration in this, it gives me the best flawless look. I can literally wear this year around because its what works for me.
Taylor M.
Denver
I am a HUGE Adam of foundation sticks- but only when they glide on nicely and don’t feel heavy and greasy. This product doesn’t crease or get greasy or feel heavy. I love this foundation, it’s a little bit pricy, but I love it and am willing to splurge for a good product
Olivia J.
Review for: 03 FAWN more...
This is my favorite foundation stick! It applies nice and smoothly and blends effortlessly. The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lana S.
This one is better than the rest comparable because of the size of the bottle. You get more product which I can totally appreciate I run out of foundation sticks way too quickly. I love this formula it’s beautiful, it’s blendable, and it’s easy to work with.
💘Sana R.
1,006 reviews
Love Tom Ford products! This foundation stick is amazing! It provides a quick full coverage! It’s makes your skin look flawless! I would highly recommend this brand and foundation to all! You will not regret it!!
Zuri A.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Hannah R.
I've seen sticks like these becoming more popular, but I feel like it would be really heavy make up and kind of pore clogging? How is this for people who break out due to make up sometimes?
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Can you honestly tell me it's worth $80?? I don't know how some of you afford the makeup you use! Lol
Fany D.
Tijuana
Megustaria probar el producto para recomendar amis amigas la fantastico ke es este producto icomo tecambio tono de piel
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It's stick foundation is this highly coverage?? I have oil skin functions a for my oil skin??

Amazon