BY TOM FORD #59 in Foundation Sticks

TOM FORDTraceless Foundation SPF15, 30 mL DetailsThis unique, 3-in-1 foundation delivers a balanced complexion that glows with vitality and radiance. Extremely lightweight and luminous, it includes the skin-nourishing Tom Ford Infusing Complex to help protect skin and promote its vibrancy from within. Micronized pigments deliver seamless and undetectable coverage that is easy to build up or sheer down. SPF 15 protects skin from sun damage. The Tom Ford Infusing Complex infuses skin with a potent combination of specially selected nutrients that help skin stimulate its natural repair mechanisms. By helping skin cells replenish their natural energy, it fundamentally rejuvenates the complexion, so it looks and feels brighter, fresher, and less tired. High-performing antioxidants help protect the skin, creating a vital-looking face. The skin is left looking renewed, resilient, and smoother. 30 mL/ 1. 0 fl. oz. Designer About Tom Ford Beauty: Tom Ford is one of the most celebrated American designers of his era. He launched the TOM FORD brand in 2005 with a mission to redefine modern luxury for the 21st century. Comprising menswear and womenswear, accessories, eyewear and beauty, TOM FORD is synonymous with sexy, timeless elegance, superior materials and workmanship, and outstanding personal service. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
Best ever I love thus product is so good and it is so natural and it makes you feel so much more confident about yourself. I wish everything was like this. Can believe. I would totally buy it again 🙈😍
Tab T.
Colonia, NJ
I like this foundation a lot. It’s a medium to full coverage. I bought it at Sephora. The packaging is cute. I like it a lot. I wish this was more of a full coverage type of foundation. I would definitely but this again!!
Candy A.
Tulare
This foundation when I’m perfect for me especially being a woman of color it is not that easy to find the perfect shade for my skin tone but when it came to Tom Ford it was exactly perfect for me and I do not regret it and neither were you I definitely recommend it
Arezoo S.
peoria
This is. Very expensive brand, I do think there could be dupes for this but other then that this is an amazing foundation for combination skin!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love the stick as provides a beautiful, long lasting full coverage. I would recommend it to all! It is pricey, but well worth the price!
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps makeup for your face fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
John C.
One of my favorite products.I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. Since I started using it I love it.
Delinda B.
Lancaster, KY
Love love love. It is not a clumpy feel. Your skin still breathes and it has great pigmentation I love TF!!!!
Eileen T.
Brooklyn, NY
Was a good product and a good price, hard to find a good skin color match but looks nice on the skin!!!!!!!