BY TOM FORD #53 in Foundation Sticks

A unique, creamy foundation stick Rich in moisturizers that condition skin all day long Provides a sheer, medium or full coverage that is undetectable Also works as a concealer that banishes skin imperfections Gives a satin, natural flawless finish... see more...

Olivia J.
This is my favorite foundation stick! It applies nice and smoothly and blends effortlessly. The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
You can never go wrong with Tom Ford! They’re seriously masterminds when it comes to foundation. It’s very high end, but the results are worth it. It definitely lasts a long time and I’d always recommend it.
Brittany A.
Moss Point, MS
I love Tom Ford product because it is so full coverage is so very pigmented and less they very long time and is so great to use a damp beauty blender to use and he gives you the airbrush look
Alexis B.
Austin
I love this Foundation sticks so much they coverage is amazing the color range of this brand is amazing I highly recommend these and they're not drying on the skin
Faith S.
Woodbridge , VA
Not my favorite. I have others that go on smoother. Easy to apply, but doesn’t buff out as well as my liquid foundations. Small tube isn’t worth the money.
Tami R.
This product is so versatile. You can have fun with it experimenting with it in different angles of your face. I know is pricey but it’s worthy.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
I enjoyed this foundation stick! I have never had any problems with Tom Ford products and honestly don't believe I ever will! Very good coverage.
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I am very pale and it’s hard to find a foundation that is the right shade for me. This one if perfect! Expensive but totally worth it.
Elizabeth C.
Alexandria
I like this foundation skin is good for all skin y great and I recommend I buy this product in Macy’s
Rhiannon S.
Don’t really like this product as I find it goes on your face a bit too thick, I wouldn’t buy this if you wasn’t sure