BY TOM FORD #15 in Foundation Sticks

The traceless foundation stick by Tom Ford features a unique, hydrating cream formula designed to give your skin a smooth, flawless finish. It features an undetectable formula so you look beautifully natural whether your using sheer, medium or full coverage. When used as a concealer, it swiftly diminishes the appearance of imperfections. Color(s): alabaster, bisque, caramel, chestnut, fawn, natural, pale dune, praline, sable, tawny, toffee, warm almond. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick. Style Number: 983238.

Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick
This is one of those products that has been on my mind for weeks. The first review I watched featured Tati, and she claimed that it was a miracle in a bottle. Regardless, the hefty price tag deferred me for a long time. I finally picked a stick of the stuff and I can assure you all that it is completely worth it. While it is not the foundation I would recommend for someone on a tight budget, there's no question that this makes your skin look and feel flawless. I blend it with a dense foundation brush instead of my Beauty Blender because it absorbs less of the product into the brush/ sponge. As is typical of all Tom Ford packaging, it is a sleek brown and gold packaging that screams luxury. A great birthday present or treat yourself gift for any beauty addict.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Seriously obsessed with this foundation . The coverage is perfection and it gives a glow from within. I have dry skin and medium/tan skin ( shade 50 beige in Dior foundations ) the price point is high but if you can afford it I highly suggest grabbing it ! I use the shade sienna & it is so perfect! It's also great for traveling purposes! I personally like to apply it with a dampened beauty blender & it always looks flawless! Love Love LOVE this foundation it's considered a holy grail for me !
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
This foundation stick is one of my favorite foundations. It's a little pricey but the quality and longevity of this product it's worth the price. I find that it glides on easily and even provides moisture. I put this on and it lasts all day. No touch ups required. I don't have to wear primer either because the product is that good. A great investment item that's worth every penny!
Kaily L.
Davenport, IA
Great product but I'm an oily skinned girl. So be warned if your oily line me then this isn't for you. The formula is great but the product is really thick so it makes me look caked and I have a hard time blending it using g my beauty blender. Would recommend to try skin type though !!
Sonny N.
Review for: 03 Fawn
My go to foundation, a bit of the expensive side but well worth. Great for traveling on land and in air. Great buildable coverage. I prefer the stick over the pump (which is also a great choice). But I feel the stick is much more easy access for travelers/on-the-goers.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Beauty
This is one of my favorites! Goes on effortlessly and gives me a smooth finish. I especially love to use this around Springtime because it allows full coverage face with a "no makeup" look! Indeed, the range is pricey, but the formulation will keep me going back!n
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Best foundation stick I've ever used. Skin stays looking fresh and never cakey. Pretty good shade range for most people. Skin looks luminous and perfect when I use this product. Love the packaging and comes with a lot of product that will last you ages!
Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Tom Ford can do no wrong. This includes his foundation stick. It's the best coverage while still maintaining a natural look. The ingredients do not harm my sensitive skin. In fact, it feels great. I would definitely recommend this foundation stick!
Tiffany R.
Rockville, MD
Wow I love this stuff. Tom ford really out did itself ! I love how creamy to product is and how easily it is to blend out. It blends out beautifully with a beauty blender and a duo fiber brush ! I recommend this product
Jazmine G.
Orange, Ca
Oh my god this is legit magic in a bottle. I have at least 25 foundations and this legit has to be in the top three. 😍😍😍😍 not only is it good, but this lasts so long. this is most definitely a MUST BUY!
Zuri A.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Hannah R.
I've seen sticks like these becoming more popular, but I feel like it would be really heavy make up and kind of pore clogging? How is this for people who break out due to make up sometimes?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It's stick foundation is this highly coverage?? I have oil skin functions a for my oil skin??
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie , MN
Is this long wearing? And could this be used for contouring?
Zoe S.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
I have been wanting to dip into Tom ford beauty for quite sometime now? Is it worth it for the price? Also how long wearing is this foundation?